Let's go champ just gate crashed Hayes press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go champ just gate crashed Hayes press conference

Was hilarious

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10223046/david-haye-called-out-by-shannon-briggs-at-press-conference

Can't wait to see the video of this lol. I don't think Briggs should even be fighting with the caliber of guys he's been fighting largely, but respect to his hustle. He's very likely to get a fight sooner or later I gotta figure. Briggs is like the new Foreman. Briggs always talking bout "lets go champ", Foreman was always talking bout hamburgers & his age. It was a joke til it wasn't. I don't expect Briggs to have the turnaround Foreman did, but its fun to watch (the hustle, not necessarily his fights) all the same.

Comment

How does Brigs pay for all this traveling?

Comment

ah man cant wait for a video. to be honest tho im starting to wonder if he actually wants one of these big fights

Comment

heres a video of it. someone need give haye a fight already it be great wish he would just fight some ranked fighters to force it tho before he gets too old

Comment

Lets go champ!! Lets go champ!!!

Comment

he saying hell fight on the undercard if he gives him the next fight

Comment

Do yourself a favor, dont touch the champ.

Comment

Who are you?!

Comment

In fairness, Haye's question of 'would you even pass a brain scan?' sums up Briggs at this stage. Let's go champ!

Comment

Working...
                    X