Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: if an athlete cheated and got away with it does it still count as a legit win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innocent until proven guilty.

I think Margarito cheated but I still count his wins.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Floyd ruined their lives
      Exactly... Two Pinoy boy's killed themselves in protest.
      Honestly

After Marquez smashed PAC, several Filipino's died of heart attacks...

Pinoy lives matter... All lives matter...

But I am guessing that these sad fanatics couldn't separate/extricate their own lives.... For PAC man's life...

They live and die with PAC..

I hope Connor McGregor fans deal with his loss better... I believe they are more pragmatic... Also.... Connor didn't pull a Manny Excuses... Reason for losing..

He fought a bigger man, who took his best.... Put Connor to bed.., but Connor was in that fight til the end...
      Last edited by Zaroku; 03-06-2016, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Do you count manny's wins when he was all roided, throwing 1200 punches a fight and destroying guys like hatton, Oscar, cotto, margarito and backing out of a May 2010 floyd fight because of drug testing.. Manny never got caught.. Do you recognize those wins or not???
        PAC gave hope to a whole nation.
        I give PAC credit for all his roided wins!!!

Fear of needles, but not tattoo needles.. Beyond ridiculous.

But, PAC is all they got...

We are dealing with children, who struggle to cope with facts...
        Reality vs illusion.... Illusion is always the easiest choice.
        That warm comfy safe space where everything fits into what people want to believe.... In spite of what they see....

Comment

Of course it doesn't what answer do you want to hear it's common sense a cheat is cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Do you count manny's wins when he was all roided, throwing 1200 punches a fight and destroying guys like hatton, Oscar, cotto, margarito and backing out of a May 2010 floyd fight because of drug testing.. Manny never got caught.. Do you recognize those wins or not???
            Naah hearsay. No concrete proof pac cheated. Google is your friend.

Pac didnt want to do floyd Olympic style fraud testing. Which was smart in his part. What was dumb is to please the fans of the sport he then gave in, hence the obvious corruption took place allowing floyd style Olympic fraud cheating testing happened on their fight.

That's when he lost to a fluke win by Floyd. And brought about the IV gate scandal.

But that's another topic to discuss elsewhere.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-06-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
              Of course it doesn't what answer do you want to hear it's common sense a cheat is cheat
              Yes if it's too obvious if an athlete did cheat. That to me too is a clear undeserving win for the athlete who won, but look at the polls some think cheating is fine if the athlete gets away with it.

It's not as clear cut as you think.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-08-2016, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Naah hearsay. No concrete proof pac cheated. Google is your friend.

Pac didnt want to do floyd Olympic style fraud testing. Which was smart in his part. What was dumb is to please the fans of the sport he then gave in, hence the obvious corruption took place allowing floyd style Olympic fraud cheating testing happened on their fight.

That's when he lost to a fluke win by Floyd. And brought about the IV gate scandal.

But that's another topic to discuss elsewhere.
                No concrete proof anyone cheated.. None.. Drop it...

But that's another topic to discuss elsewhere. In slow motion... With Pinoy analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  No concrete proof anyone cheated.. None.. Drop it...

But that's another topic to discuss elsewhere. In slow motion... With Pinoy analysis.
                  Lol yeah say that to the IV gate polls.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702060

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=688085

Oh you must have forgotten you do believe Floyd cheated. So I don't know why your so affected?

So all you have to do is answer the polls. If you think cheating is fine then just say yes to add to the poll.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Floyd cheated, my opinion.
                  Yes he did cheat.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Floyd ruined their lives
                    That's what happens when your only other "athlete" is some grown ass wrestler on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Lol yeah say that to the IV gate polls.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=702060

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=688085

Oh you must have forgotten you do believe Floyd cheated. So I don't know why your so affected?

So all you have to do is answer the polls. If you think cheating is fine then just say yes to add to the poll.

Yes he did cheat.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.
                      Check your polls.. He cheated in my book, so did Manny, & JMM.

Nick Diaz is honest about this very topic... I may post his video where he spoke about it...

Comment

Working...
                      X