Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone read the Nate Campbell interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I thought I was just enjoying a sport. Turns out I'm an awful human being. Darn.

Comment

He really drove home his point with the Tyson/Holyfield example. People hating on Floyd likely has nothing to do with him acting like an asshole. He should've pointed out how all those white people in Omaha show up in hopes that Terrence Crawford loses.

Comment

Campbell is a creep. Once heard him on one of those internet boxing shows basically trying to woo the female host on air. Not surprised of his racially motivated personality. He'll never rise above gutter level.

Comment

He should get together with Devon Alexander and they can talk about how the chinaman is stealing all of their money.

Comment

Nate Campbell isn't wrong and I wouldn't expect people on this site to understand, not when they're the same people turning a blind eye to the rampant racism on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
              Campbell is a creep. Once heard him on one of those internet boxing shows basically trying to woo the female host on air. Not surprised of his racially motivated personality. He'll never rise above gutter level.
              Campbell has already risen above your level.

I bet his house looks better than yours
              His bank account contains more funds

His car(s) is better than yours
              His woman looks better than yours

I bet he's been more places than you have
              I bet he's risen higher in his profession than you have

And on top of all that....

He can whip your as.s..

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Nate Campbell isn't wrong and I wouldn't expect people on this site to understand, not when they're the same people turning a blind eye to the rampant racism on this site.
                Amen to all of that.

The truth is rare in these parts.

Comment

LOL!

It only becomes about race and racism if you want to make it about that. Nate Campbell is obviously obsessed with playing the race card.

It is actually possible to see boxing in a more positive light and understand that it also breaks the race barrier. Boxing is one of those sports where anybody of any race or ethnicity can rise to the top and be appreciated by all people.

It's just a sorry a$$ excuse when people blame race being the reason why the majority of people dislike athletes who deliberately go out of their way to embrace and present themselves as villains.

So I supposed that those Caucasian Pro Wrestlers who play the heel persona are loathed by white fans too because of race.

Comment

"This brother [Mayweather] won a majority decision over Canelo. That just goes to show you that white people will put a guy that looks more like them color-wise at the top rather then have a black man there."

It sounds like he's using this "boxing is racist" stuff as an outlet for his own racial aggression. I hope his radio show takes off. I can't wait to hear more of his opinions on race (*fart*), religion (*farrrrrt*), and politics (*shit*).

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Nate Campbell thinks people who think he is an idiot for getting KO'd when he left his face open, think he is an idiot because of racially motivated sentiments.

Comment

Working...
                      X