Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tycoon must pay wife $4.5 billion divorce settlement!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being rich 101 tells you to get a prenuptial agreement.

Being rich and smart 101 tells you to have all kinds of witnesses lawyers judges etc to verify that what you propose in the prenup will hold up in the event of a divorce.

They don't protect major assets.

It's nothing that you need to have, but if she leaves your ass, she goin' leave with half.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I feel bad for him now how.is he supposed to live with only 4.5 Billion left in his account.

I'm telling you is always cheaper to keeper'
      He'll be alright with his 95 million dollar house in Florida. And if the wife gets that ,he can just move in his daughter's 88 million dollar apartment in Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
        I know what its called.. being that my post specifically stated it. of course what they involve varies but a prenup is protection of pre marriage assets. You said idk why he didnt have a prenup... wouldnt of mattered.

for starters, it's wouldn't "have" mattered. i'm not a stickler for grammar and spelling regularly, but it's hard to take you seriously when you say "of" instead of "have."

prenups are not limited to assets / property from before the marriage.

Comment

Depending on what state you live in, you cannot include assets earned during a marriage. If you live in a community state your finances are considered both of yours.

I know in Cali youre ****ed if you get a divorce.

Comment

Why not just pay an African American to kill her for 100 thousand

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED***8482;
              Wtf????? Why would they have to be black?
              they could be any colour, but African americans have a lot of gangs that would take the contract.

Comment

By the way Reed, I don't know if you know this but, here in the uk a lot of the big gang land bosses, they love to use Africans for small jobs like killing somebody close to them, so that it couldent be linked back to them.

For instance, a black guy attacks and trys to rob a white women outside a supermarket, during the struggle the women gets shot and dies. the police they are treating it as an attempted robbery that went wrong.

But to the person that planned it, that's exactly what was suppose to happen, and am sure you know the Italian mafia, Russian mafia, and irish mob did the same thing in America.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED***8482; View Post
                  Depending on what state you live in, you cannot include assets earned during a marriage. If you live in a community state your finances are considered both of yours.

I know in Cali youre ****ed if you get a divorce.
                  I've heard it's 50-50 everything. So, Mosley had to give three of his title belts and half of Air Miles points too.

Source: http://www.boxingscene.com/jin-mosle...tlement--41528
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 05-20-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X