Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough to say how credible this report is when it is based on what it describes as RUMORS -not facts about Mayweather's test results.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      But you just said notable politicians aren't honest either; but because this guy sits on the BWAA board that excludes him from ever writing a BS article?

This is the same exact story Montoya came out with, but when BP got legal, Gabe said he was "just playing" (parapharasing).

I can see someone's gripe against USADA after what they did leading up to the Quillin-Wright bout. Heck, USADA admitted it themselves.

But this article is another copy and paste from Montoya who was shot down several months ago. Regardless of who's writing the article, it's all he said she said; "anonymous" tips and all, just like the article I just posted.

But because it's from someone from the BWAA, we're suppose to automatically agree with every word that's written in it. I don't agree.
      Do you think that Hauser would come out with the exact same things as Montoya got blasted for with the exact same dubious sources?

Neither do I.

I'm confident Hauser's claims carry more substance.

Comment

• The one thing that bugs me about the article, is that it is multiple part. Why not just post the damn thing. Leaving the juicy parts out for now, will only make it look like he is looking for hits on his site. It also lends to the potential for 3rd part interference between today and tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          As I recall we did that. There was massive critisism on this board. The difference to the issue at hand in this thread is that most suspected Pac as a roider. Only the fewest expect Floyd to be roiding as well and there is other more significant issues here involving GBP and USADA.
          HUGE difference.

People expected Pac was roiding in 09-10 for similar reasons they expect Marquez is roiding now (i.e physical attributes, performance, muscle gain, ect).

This article is saying Floyd is roiding based off "anonymous" tips.

Me personally, I like to evaluate based off of overnight weight/muscle and performance improvements ect... But, I don't mind if we believe the anonymous tips thing either, but let's be consistent and believe "all" anonymous tips.

At the end of the day, I'm kind of tired with this whole thing. I say we just go back to letting the commission do their job

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Someone respond to my post god damnit.
            What post lol?

This is the fastest moving thread I've ever been in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              But you just said notable politicians aren't honest either; but because this guy sits on the BWAA board that excludes him from ever writing a BS article?

This is the same exact story Montoya came out with, but when BP got legal, Gabe said he was "just playing" (parapharasing).

I can see someone's gripe against USADA after what they did leading up to the Quillin-Wright bout. Heck, USADA admitted it themselves.

But this article is another copy and paste from Montoya who was shot down several months ago. Regardless of who's writing the article, it's all he said she said; "anonymous" tips and all, just like the article I just posted.

But because it's from someone from the BWAA, we're suppose to automatically agree with every word that's written in it. I don't agree.
              I never said that Hauser's position excludes him from the possibility of being dishonest. You're assuming that because I have a differing view on the matter than you do. There's nothing I can do about that.

Is it possible that Hauser is full of ****? Absolutely.

But do his accusations warrant investigation? Absolutely.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                You obviously have no idea the amount of credible news stories (in sports and otherwise) that developed simply from the source of a rumor.

The Clinton scandal started on a rumor.

The Edwards scandal started on a rumor.

The perjury scandal of Lewis Libby started on a rumor.

The Penn State scandal started on a rumor.

The list goes on and on, but you're obviously too biased to be objective about this.

anonymous sources are the lifeblood of journalism. that's how the stories break without people being fired.

if a journalist like hauser vouches for a source he's putting his rep and his career on the line. for most boxing journalists that doesn't mean much. they don't even go to college. but for hauser that is a huge deal. he's a well paid writer with decades in this game. he's not going to put that on the line idly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Do you think that Hauser would come out with the exact same things as Montoya got blasted for with the exact same dubious sources?

Neither do I.

I'm confident Hauser's claims carry more substance.
                  We'll see.

When GB hits him with that lawsuit, we'll see what's true and what's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    The one thing that bugs me about the article, is that it is multiple part. Why not just post the damn thing. Leaving the juicy parts out for now, will only make it look like he is looking for hits on his site. It also lends to the potential for 3rd part interference between today and tomorrow.
                    Hauser made a cliffhanger. Saying it will be worse tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Manny because he wouldn't and STILL hasn't taken any tests. That's not a rumor
                      Manny agreed to ALL USADA/WADA testing...that is NOT a rumor.

Comment

Working...
                      X