• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condit vs GSP is a great fight because of 3 words

No Greg Jackson.

GSP left Jackson's.....

Comment

Also, it won't sell very well. Condit had his biggest chance to show people the kind of fighter he was on Saturday and decided not too. The average fan isn't going to get to excited to see a couple of guys not wanting to engage fighting.....

Comment

Carlos, get aggressive, go get some fans!

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
          Carlos, get aggressive, go get some fans!
          It's why I was a fan....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Also, it won't sell very well. Condit had his biggest chance to show people the kind of fighter he was on Saturday and decided not too. The average fan isn't going to get to excited to see a couple of guys not wanting to engage fighting.....
            Aint that the truth I mean ill buy it because I buy all the PPVs but if Carlos fights the way he did the other night cant see how this is gonna be anything special.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
              Aint that the truth I mean ill buy it because I buy all the PPVs but if Carlos fights the way he did the other night cant see how this is gonna be anything special.
              He may or may not, but that fight was the biggest selling point for the upcoming fight with GSP, more people watched Carlos on saturday then any time before, and he didn't show them who he was.....

Comment

He can't fight GSP conservative. Plus GSP's chin is fragile, not to mention his face his play-dough.

Condit will put hands on him while looking for the takedown defense. GSP's lunge jab shit is too basic for someone like Condit.

Comment

this fight is gonna be boring as fawk. even the pre-fight will be boring as fawk. all this dude gotta say is "i respect him blah blah i respect him he is good looking blah blah blah" fawking A.

imagine condit just moving away and gsp just laying down on him. fawk!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully "The Natural Born Killer" returns to fight GSP, either way I don't see him getting a win unless he catches GSP before he's put on his back. So he's got about 10 seconds at the beginning of each round to do that...

Comment

Working...
                    X