No announcement yet.

Chris Paul to Clips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
    and the new starting SG.... Billups!?!? ... love the idea of cp3 and griffin but would've liked for them to stick with gordon.
    with two superstars on your team sg's around the league are gonna be begging to be with the clippers.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Too much in my opinion. Gordon or the pick is fine but giving up both + a decent big man and a prospect SF with upside is too much for a guy with questinable knees and only 2 years on his contract since I don't he will sign an extension.

that pick (minnesota's) could very well become the OVERALL # 1 pick...plus Kaman was an expiring contract...they could have used that in case they needed to make moves later

Comment

Clippers are ****ing up, they are giving up all that for 1 player?

Bad move E. Gordon is a future allstar, Kaman is a double double threat every night, Aminu is a decent young athletic small forward and Minny's 1st rd pick too?

I hope the Clippers come to their damn senses.

Comment

They made them give up Gordon, SMH.

Comment

as a clippers fan, i hated this team. i was fine with the team's line up 2 days ago. now depth and future our gone. in addition, clippers trainers are terrible. watch paul to only play 41 games

Comment

Too much for him.

Comment

Stern is basically saying he didn't care about what the Clippers gave up. It's about what the Hornets could get out of the trade.

on NBA tv.

Comment

Really dumb. I know Paul is one of the best players in the NBA but if im billups im pissed. Billups can lead an elite team and they would have been able to keep their talent. Now they aré way to stacked a point guard, have blake griffin and are weak at every other position depth wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
                    Really dumb. I know Paul is one of the best players in the NBA but if im billups im pissed. Billups can lead an elite team and they would have been able to keep their talent. Now they aré way to stacked a point guard, have blake griffin and are weak at every other position depth wise.

Don't forget Billups is already prepared to sabotage a team if it's not all about him.

Seeing how he has to compete with 2 other starters for playing time. He will probably get 0 (zero).

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      Over/Under "Paul to Griffin" alley-oops?
                      Paul to DeAndre Jordan alley-oops are gonna be constant as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X