No announcement yet.

Vietnamese Coffee Shops w/ half-naked baristas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    This is in Cafe Lu. The girl on the first pic, her name is Amy Fay. When i used to go there, she stops by to talk to my cousin(a loyal customer). She told my cousin that she just got back from Las Vegas and just had a boob job. She is like 19-20 years old(that is what she told us). The 2nd pic, the taller girl(wearing black), i have only seen her a couple of times but i always salivate when i see her.
    Tbh, she's the only one that really caught my attention. The other one's are kinda average lookin.

Comment

• Looks like a good place
      Out here they run them out of foodtrucks, I think the name is Hot Bean.
      I ain't ever stop to check one out but I see them around.
      Funny thing is the guys here go to check out the trucks with the white girls.

Comment

• Im not trying to hate or anything, I love vietnamese girls. My friends fiance is vietnamese and i love her like she was my sister. But alot of them rely on heavy makeup. Ive seen a few without it, and damn, it's like someone wiped their face off their head.

quick google search

Comment

• Vetnamese Whore Houses w/ full-naked prostitutes>Vietnamese Coffee Shops w/ half-naked baristas. Whore houses are cheaper too.

Comment

• Oh ****! I need to move to SoCal! Damn!!!!

Comment

• is there one in seattle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                Used to work out in Irvine and my ex wife went to UCI, nothin but Boba shops, KBBQ spots amd sushi restaurants. Its all rich asian families, asian college studenta, and young persian hustlers. U probably thinking westminster.
                Nope, I know of a spot right off Jamboree near the FWY. It's a nice gated apt complex at least four of the units serve as a place for business men (usually) to get a full service GFE from young asain girls. The girls are shuffled around the OC you prob wouldn't ever see the same one twice, unless you knew where the other spots are. It's not like they put a bright neon sign saying VIET HOE HOUSE. lol Like most Asain rackets they are kept pretty low key. Especially out in Irvine and Costa Mesa / Newport area

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                  Most of em are slaves. Asain mafia type organizations buy up / or kidnap a lot of the unwanted females from asain families. Send them to the U.S and turn their good looks and pussays into cold hard cash making machines. It's sad they spend their whole life selling their selves. Some are well kept, but quite a few are damn near caged like animals when not making money. You see them at the coffee houses, strip clubs, massage parlours and selling p*ssy out of anassuming apartments or houses. It's especially rampant in the O.C places like Garden Grove and Irvine have em all over.

ive known girls that have worked in that place....there aint working there against their will for sure... most of those girls are just young girls who can make quick and dumb money serving iced tea and gettin tips... aint no different than bikini bars that employ bunch of other races...

ie. angels in placentia, or other bikini bars in anaheim.... girls get paid minium wage and then get tips... beats going to work retail or some dumb ****....

as far as them hookin... doubt it but it aint no real difference of them going to a club and just having a one night stand...

if any prostitiution is occuring at these locations its the probally on par with a strip club type thing were if you want to do that its on your own but nothing to do with the club or bar itself...

these are glorified cocktail waitress and most of them aint gonna be hooking simply for the fact they prob hav bf (rich bf) and probally can get more money simpin a bf than they would turning trick destroying their pussays for fast money...

but it is a nice place to watch a game or just play cards...

just if your any other race than asian be careful showin up on a fri night or sat night.. you will stand out like a mofo and there are def asian gangstas there who do give a **** so if you get out of line you will get checked...

Comment

Nope, I know of a spot right off Jamboree near the FWY. It's a nice gated apt complex at least four of the units serve as a place for business men (usually) to get a full service GFE from young asain girls. The girls are shuffled around the OC you prob wouldn't ever see the same one twice, unless you knew where the other spots are. It's not like they put a bright neon sign saying VIET HOE HOUSE. lol Like most Asain rackets they are kept pretty low key. Especially out in Irvine and Costa Mesa / Newport area

aint gonna lie... this is true... lol

Comment

Ah, never knew that! Uh...you said Jamboree? You wouldn't happen to know the cross street would ya? Lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X