Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins rips Donovan McNabb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhop is racist as hell. All black folk who grew up in good homes aren't black according to Bhop? What are they then? What about poor white people?

Comment

I see Bernards point.

All real Black men go to prison to earn their manhood. All real Black men need to commit crimes to prove they are indeed, a Black man.

A fake Black man, like Donovan McNabb and Grant Hill, are stupid because they take advantage of their upbringing by their fake Black parents. They take advantage of having to go through life without living in the hood and succumbing to an idiot lifestyle. They take advantage of getting educated. They take advantage of learning to present oneself in a respectable manner instead of being loud and obnoxious.

Oh how phony of them.

I'll never understand the fascination by Black people who revere and respect a "real n igga".

What happened to the respect of a real man?
      Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 05-11-2011, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nip102 View Post
        hasn't bhop hated mcnabb for years
        Yeah he pops up in the news about once a year for the past 5 years taking shots at Mcnabb.

Idk how Hopkins can take shots at Mcnabb and be best friends with Shane Mosley when they both basically act the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
          I see Bernards point.

All real Black men go to prison to earn their manhood. All real Black men need to commit crimes to prove they are indeed, a Black man.

A fake Black man, like Donovan McNabb and Grant Hill, are stupid because they take advantage of their upbringing by their fake Black parents. They take advantage of having to go through life without living in the hood and succumbing to an idiot lifestyle. They take advantage of getting educated. They take advantage of learning to present oneself in a respectable manner instead of being loud and obnoxious.

Oh how phony of them.

I'll never understand the fascination by Black people who revere and respect a "real n igga".

What happened to the respect of a real man?
          drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk.

Comment

What Hopkins said was horribly Ignorant

That's like saying Italians are only Italian if they are in the mob lol

GTFO

Comment

Yall are dumb... essentially bhop is saying hes a coward, and a house *****. But guess what, you can grow up in the burbs go into corporate world or white mans side of the fence and not act like a coward and shine they shoes.

Hes saying hes a coward DUE to the way he was raised hes not saying being raised how he was is wrong or bad.

Mcflab need to stop actin like a *****boy.

Comment

Hopkins playing the role of clown again

Comment

not all black people grow up in the hood and feel the need to act a certain way with white people. to some, white people are the enemy, to others, they are just people of a different skin color. u cant expect everyone to act the way u would act bernard. and wtf is wrong with growing up in a house???? i grew up in a house in pr and sparred all the time wth kids from the caserios (projects) and they didnt fight harder then me or train harder then me. i dont think your background being tough always makes u bad ass mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
                    Yall are dumb... essentially bhop is saying hes a coward, and a house *****. But guess what, you can grow up in the burbs go into corporate world or white mans side of the fence and not act like a coward and shine they shoes.

Hes saying hes a coward DUE to the way he was raised hes not saying being raised how he was is wrong or bad.

Mcflab need to stop actin like a *****boy.
                    What are you trying to say? How is mcnabb shining white shoes because he is well spoken? If anything he probably has a white butler at his mansion.

Comment

[QUOTE=ny123;10522092]Hopkins is a great fighter and has a great boxing mind but as a person he comes off as an ignorant piece of ****.[/QUOTE]

He really does.

Comment

Working...
                      X