How is NASCAR popular?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
      The Chinese suck at baseball. Japan and Korea play good team ball and they have plenty of solid players but the individual talent isnt on the same level as the US or Latin America. Baseball is the most popular team sport in Jap and Korea and they take the World Baseball Classic very seriously. The US and Latin teams however, are made up of millionaire MLB players who may take pride in representing their country, but they arent as passionate about it as the World Series. Dominican Republic lost to the Netherlands for example. Hopefully more Asian players will join MLB because diversity is what makes it great but as for now, US and Latin ball players still dominate the majors.
      Cuba isn't made up of millionaire MLB players and take the game more seriously than any nation. They were eliminated by the runners ups Team Korea. All of the participants wanted to win regardless of how much money they made. Dominican Republic were embarrassed by the Netherlands tho.

PS: WBC is the real World Series not that fake MLB nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
        No, Asians are taking over Baseball, don't be foolish the best players are from China. Even a majority white USA team knocked Puerto Rico out and beat Venezuela, even Korea would beat the best Latinos out there. Cuba didn't even make it to the Semi Finals in the WBC, crap ass team USA advanced further than them.
        yeah because all the best best players played in the baseball classic. Johan alone whould of shut down the asians

Comment

they said the word "nascar" came from a redneck saying "nice car" (redneck voice sounds like nas car) lol

Comment

Originally posted by DavrosPremuleas View Post
            Yes it is very popular in Europe, I am a big F1 fan I been watching for about 15 years now, Nascar is rubbish though I don’t know what people see in it. The british Grand Prix got about 100,000 people turn up last year.
            NASCAR has over 100K show up to every race.

Comment

Working...
            X