Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree now that Spence STOPS Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
    Queef Thurman couldn't put a dent in Bundu and ran the whole night, Spence puts the guy in a damn Coma in just 6 rounds.

Thurman doesn't like 2 things- Getting hit in the body and getting pressured. Spence does both.

If Thurman almost took a knee from Collazo's body punches, Spence's body shots are gonna make him Queef. No way in hell he survives.
    Yea bad style match-up for Thurman.

Comment

I've seen a Collazo body shot shut down Thurman

A body puncher like Spence is nothing but bad news

Comment

Idk but it has fight of the year written all over it

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
          Queef Thurman couldn't put a dent in Bundu and ran the whole night, Spence puts the guy in a damn Coma in just 6 rounds.

Thurman doesn't like 2 things- Getting hit in the body and getting pressured. Spence does both.

If Thurman almost took a knee from Collazo's body punches, Spence's body shots are gonna make him Queef. No way in hell he survives.
          I say let Spence retire Thurman and Garcia

Comment

I like Spence but don't forget Thurman punches back and has good movement and power.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              And Bradley. He's used goods now

Comment

Thurman has the movement and power to give Spence fits... Thurman's right hand is a big difference to Bundu's. Great fight though, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  I like Spence but don't forget Thurman punches back and has good movement and power.
                  Yea Thurman ain't no pushover

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    I doubt it, I bet they try to make Garcia - Thurman first. It's a fight that does great numbers.

And possibly Crawford gets Vargas-Pac winner (who knows with Arum though).

So I think Spence's best bets are Brook (if he doesn't vacate), Bradley or Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      Key point.

Van Heerden, Algieri, Bundu do not punch with power, that is why they were picked to fight Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X