Golovkin fans hurting bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    It's the truth, why hide it?
    We've got a couple of posters with that agenda. We know that. Why tar everyone with that brush? It's dumb as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      The only hate going on here is by you and your troll account.

Who's troll alt is he??

He is a lame troll and his GGG hate threads are tired and weak.

So many of us are fans of both fighters, this CaneloMaidana cat is such a pathetic loser.

He makes posters like @jtheunbiased look good.

Comment

Crawford won, now you're hurting.
        How? I picked him to win.

Stop sniffing glue, lad.

Comment

Joshua, Guzman and Wilder are all champs with higher KO ratios. Wilder is hated on this forum. We know why. All about skin.
          Joshua is a MASSIVE star in the UK but he's had hardly any coverage at all in the US up until very recently .

Wilder gets great ratings. Some people simply aren't sold on Wilder and they sometimes see a very wild somewhat limited fighter with power. Other people are trolls since this is NSB, a shithole, full of trolling race baiters like yourself. I like Wilder personally and told everyone he deserves tons of credit for signing to fight Povetkin IN Russia while other chumps like Canelo drop their belt rather than fight s tough mandatory.

Guzman has had barely any coverage. Golovkin has been a household name within the boxing world since he's been showcased on HBO since 2012 so of course he's more popular on NSB than those guys you mentioned. Joshua however has potential to be the biggest star of them all because he's a talented British heavyweights.

Comment

I know you racist losers hate your shadows cause they are black.
            I have nothing against my shadow, and love Ravens.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Common_Raven/id

Comment

Yet you defend him. His whole career has been easy way out.
              A prizefighter taking the fight available to him with the highest prize isn't deplorable. Neither for him, or on the other hand canelo...no smart fighter at 160 in the prime of his career would fight triple G. The amount of damage you would need to be willing to take to have any chance to beat him is not worth it. He can end a fight with an average body shot. It's stupid for brook if he thinks he can just get koed and collect like khan did against cannel. He will get hurt or embarrassed, only two likely outcomes. Best case scenario he gets knocked out cold in the 4th round and only suffers psychological trauma/confidence issues that will bleed into his future fights. Prescott had taken khans confidence like 6 years before getting flattened by someone he had almost no chance to beat My 2 cents
              Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 07-24-2016, 01:53 AM.

Comment

The only difference between Golovkin and Adonis Stevenson is racism from cowards like you who protect him.
                No the difference is one is a woman-beating human-trafficking piece of ****.
                I think the bigger question is why are you supporting Stevenson?

Comment

Joshua, Guzman and Wilder are all champs with higher KO ratios. Wilder is hated on this forum. We know why. All about skin.
                  nothing to do with colour, wilder is despised because he is a sloppy fighter who fights bums and has struggled with some of them. Crawford is the real deal, said he would dominate postol easy and he did. Spence, porter, crawford all awesome fighters. You ggg haters are more obsessed with GGG than us fans of him are lol

Comment

Stop freding the troll!

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      lol I don't even know who's worse - Golovkin fans or his haters
                      Golovkin fans>Golovkin haters>Golovkin fanboys

Comment

Working...
                      X