Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire IMO would get frustrated with the movement and skill of Rigo. Rigo by late stoppage or UD.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      @5:20 "he's not flashy and he's just landing at will sometimes on nonito donaire" stopped watching there. Donaire is a good fighter, perhaps not a great fighter just yet, but that quote was just too stupid to follow up on, had to turn that **** off. And I'd more than likely pick Rigo in that fight, he's just too talented. The guy is probably the most talented fighter in the game today, his record just doesn't reflect it....it can be a hard fight to gauge, Nonito is an exceptional talent himself, he's quick, he's smart and he has a left hook that could end things at any moment. The fans win if this one gets made

Comment

Keep it rolling folks, lets get hundreds of votes if possible, let them know how much we want it.

Get the social media asking these questions too, I wanna see some more vids of Ellie posing this question

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
            @5:20 "he's not flashy and he's just landing at will sometimes on nonito donaire" stopped watching there. Donaire is a good fighter, perhaps not a great fighter just yet, but that quote was just too stupid to follow up on, had to turn that **** off. And I'd more than likely pick Rigo in that fight, he's just too talented. The guy is probably the most talented fighter in the game today, his record just doesn't reflect it....it can be a hard fight to gauge, Nonito is an exceptional talent himself, he's quick, he's smart and he has a left hook that could end things at any moment. The fans win if this one gets made
            Just yet? Then when? Isn't he like 30? He ain't no RJJr or Martinez so my guess is he will start declining faster than those two.

Comment

nearly 100 votes and only 5% separates them.

Comment

I got the Flash in this one by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Just yet? Then when? Isn't he like 30? He ain't no RJJr or Martinez so my guess is he will start declining faster than those two.
                  lol at martinez...nonito ****s all over sergio's resume and skills

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    lol at martinez...nonito ****s all over sergio's resume and skills
                    Rigo is older right???

Edit: Take my original response back.....

Comment

Donaire has NO chance to get a [fair] decision over Rigo
                      Rigo is the better fighter , and he win 9 out of their 10 matches
                      the only chance for Donaire to win is a lucky K.O

but to be honest , Donaire [early days] is very exciting to watch , I prefer to watch him over the boring Rigondeaux

Comment

Working...
                      X