Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are breast implants really worth this much trouble ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres just too much going on there I'd get dazed and confused and forget what I had intended to do to her once the top came off.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      WTF!!!! is this all about?

Babe breaks record by having the largest implants ever inserted.

The world has come to know her well. Sheyla Hershey is known for her striking smile and her large M cup breast implants. She has tried to save them for the past three months, but that fight has come to an end. Hershey had to have her implants removed, along with most of her own breast tissue.

An infection that set in after her 30th breast enlargement operation led to 5ft 3in Sheyla undergoing emergency operation in June 2010 that left with unattractive sagging skin where her implants had been.

So obsessed was Sheyla with maintaining her Guinness World Record that the loss of her implants almost drove her to suicide.

'Not having my breasts was killing me, I didn't know if I could make it through 2012 without them,' she said.

Sheyla Hershey has re-inflated her breasts to a size 38KKK after having her previous implants removed following a life-threatening blood infection

I feel such amazing pity for a person that attaches so much value to her breasts but seemingly little to her inner person. This is the kind of plastic age we live in; where people, for a price, can have their physical features altered to match their vanity. No longer must a person find a way to live with themselves as they are, no, in this era we simply pay a price to avoid reality.

Why is it not okay to be who we are?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        I feel such amazing pity for a person that attaches so much value to her breasts but seemingly little to her inner person. This is the kind of plastic age we live in; where people, for a price, can have their physical features altered to match their vanity. No longer must a person find a way to live with themselves as they are, no, in this era we simply pay a price to avoid reality.

Why is it not okay to be who we are?
        That my friend is the question of the day. ..... Unfortunately, I'm @work and can't really get into it now .... but will jump on your interesting comments later.

Comment

Somebody had Daddy issues.

Comment

Nice rack, baby!

Comment

Working...
            X