Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    they beat the owner? why??

you're responsible for your dog. just think about how you'd react if some idiot brought a dog like that in a public place and it tried to go after your kids. you'd make sure they were safe, and then rush the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Stop being such a sensitive bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        All I saw was a dog keg a poor kid.

Where is the harm in that?

I saw a screaming kid and a dog with his jaws locked on his pants while pulling.

The dog might be playing "tug 0f war", but the boy obviously was not. His loud screams will tell you he was genuinely scared. So, you asked where was the harm?

None physically, but that boy was mentally harmed by the incident. The kid will most probably need counseling so not to develop a phobia.

Your statement "the poor kid" says a lot about what you think who got harmed, and you are in denial here bro.

I am an animal lover too but who got harmed in this case shouldn't even be debatable.

Comment

• I would have kicked the **** out of that dog.

dig my heels right into its organs over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            I saw a screaming kid and a dog with his jaws locked on his pants while pulling.

The dog might be playing "tug 0f war", but the boy obviously was not. His loud screams will tell you he was genuinely scared. So, you asked where was the harm?

None physically, but that boy was mentally harmed by the incident. The kid will most probably need counseling so not to develop a phobia.

Your statement "the poor kid" says a lot about what you think who got harmed, and you are in denial here bro.

I am an animal lover too but who got harmed in this case shouldn't even be debatable.
            shut the **** up man. If I had a baseball bat or a weapon I wouldnt have stopped till that dog's brains was all over the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
              Sensitive bitches gonna be sensitive.

Comment

• Can't blame the dog, just the owners. Dogs aren't "born" aggressive, they are RAISED to be aggressive.

Comment

• Tbh I would of quickly walked off with the dog it that was me. **** having my dog put down. You just gotta evade the scene ASAP!

Comment

• People would honestly kill the dog? The ****? It's not the dog's fault, it's a ****ing animal. It's the owner's fault for being a ****ty owner and raising him to be aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
                      Can't blame the dog, just the owners. Dogs aren't "born" aggressive, they are RAISED to be aggressive.
                      Actually the dog was not being agressive,it was playing tug with his pants. The kid screaming made it look really bad but the dog was playing. If the dog meant business he had plenty of opportunity to chew up the kid but didn't. There are a few posters here who say they would have layed into the dog that could escalate the dog from going from tug playing to mauling the kid.
                      My guess is the owner plays tug with the dog all the time and might have even taught it to tug on his kid brother's pants and this was the result. It is the owner's fault in not training the dog properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X