Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Martinez: Canelo, Chavez and Then Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo wouldn't no what to do with Martinez if they fight.

Comment

Ggg is nice tho. ........ but vanes lara winner vs martinez is better **** oppie

Comment

Maidana beat a 154 lb fighter when he fought karass won that i can see him vs canelo

Comment

Lara beat paul williams to that decision was bs

Comment

Ggg is nice tho. ........ but vanes lara winner vs martinez is better **** oppie

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              It's not hindsight my friend, I watched Hopkins beat him using the same blueprint. I give him credit for moving up but not on the person he fought moving up. I will not give him a pass on calling out little fighters like Floyd and Cotto but not GG or Ward...pick on someone your own size...If he doesn't want to fight Ward...fight GG, they are in the same division...yes he should move up again if he wants new challenges, not insisting on other fighters to move up (or he move down) to fight them.

he needs to put himself in a position where he could loss and try to overcome the situation through his skillset and pedigree...not win because he has the size advantage. If he beat Floyd and Cotto, it will be because of a size advantage, not his skillset...C'mon now...FIGHT GG OR WARD!!!!
              Unbelievable how people demand sergio fight ward. Ward already said he's not fighting sergio and why would he fight golovkin for less $$ when he can make a payday with cotto, canelo or floyd?? I'm assuming you were part of the chavez jr fan club and now just want to see sergio lose.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
                Ballerina go home!!! Nobody likes to watch you dance anyway. The reason you beat fighters is they are expecting a fight not some girl dancing and jumping around like a ballerina. Maritinez you are a bum please Retire ....
                Look. It's Mushahadeen's fart. How's life treating u since your hero got f0cked and exposed as a fraud like you?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  I don't know why some of you people right Floyd off in a dream match vs Martinez. Are you all banking on size? lol, I really want a clear understanding on why you all feel Sergio wins that fight. No knock against Sergio either, I'm a fan.
                  I've been explaining myself on boxingscene for the longest on why I feel Sergio Martinez would beat Floyd Mayweather. Everyone on here knows that I am a fan and think technically he is second to none but Martinez has size, skill, power, can adjust mid fight and knows how to win. Mayweather skill set and defense will get him through but Martinez would edge it out in my opinion. I just think of how Mosley and Cotto caught Floyd recently and with Martinez a flush power shot could put Mayweather in a lot of trouble. Even Floyd said Martinez has a "very, very impressive style" and he would consider fighting him at a 150 catch weight when he fought Oscar and Cotto at 154. Mayweather is not as dominate at 154 as he is at 147. Martinez size, skill, speed and being a south paw will be a lot for Mayweather to handle.
                  Last edited by GRUSTLER; 10-07-2012, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X