Clear All

• Steve Blake of the Los Angeles lakers receiving death threats via twitter

http://espn.go.com/losangeles/conver...hreats-twitter

People don't want it with Blake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCKrAv_FEpA

^^^.

**** that!

He dont deserve that kinda ****!

Kobe blew the lead, he should never have been put in that position in the first place.

Comment

These are the same "fans" that rioted and overturn cars when we won the the championship.

Smh...

Comment

Mak, its just a game.

Relax pare...

Comment

I didn't notice this thread and posted the same thing
          my bad...I'll ask for mine to get deleted.

Comment

After the game, both the Twitter feeds of Blake and his wife, Kristen, were inundated with criticism ranging from curse word-laden rants to threats.*"I hope your family gets murdered," read one tweet that Kristen Blake re-tweeted along with a single comment: "Wow."*Kristen Blake also mentioned on her Twitter account that she blocked more than 500 people from viewing her timeline and quoted a Bible verse that included the message: "Pray for those who abuse you."*Steve Blake responded to the troublesome situation after Lakers practice on Thursday.*"It's pretty disappointing that there are a lot of hateful people out there, but you move on," Blake said. "I just don't appreciate it when it's toward my family. You can come at me all you want but when you say things about my wife and my kids, that makes me upset."*Blake said his wife first made him aware of the threats when she checked her husband's Twitter feed.*"That's why I don't look at that crap," Blake said. "I'll just let it be."
            Tweets
            doughboybeatz: @SteveBlake5 U THE HOE N*GGA THAT SET PICKS. U DONT TAKE THE LAST SHOT N*GGA!*@Fly_ass_Bastard: I fu-king hate you. Go back to 8mile white boy @SteveBlake5*@bossdaddyjay_: I hate your fu*king guts, I hope your girlfriend cheats on you with a lacrosse player, dumb bi*ch @SteveBlake5*JfishKlowdgang: I Hope Kobe slaps the **** out of @STEVEBLAKE5 wide open Smh I woulda kept Luke Walton ****ty ass over him. Your wife should cheat on u!*Sheldon F. Yamaguchi*Y'all need to get off my dude @SteveBlake5, it wasn't his fault we lost........man (bleep) it. Yeah it was.*@followDJ: @SteveBlake5 I guess you wasn't with Kobe shooting in the gym either huh?*@BIGJUGG601 @steveblake5 Muthafu*ka u might cost us the whole fu*king series stupid fu*ker. U is fu*king stupid. U big ear bastard.*‏@OddWolfCalloway*I don't trust @SteveBlake5 with the ball during crunch time. That's like leaving your baby sister at R. Kelly house*

Comment

Thank God the NBA is going broke and we won't have to see this joke of a league for much longer.

Comment

It was the right move. I don't blame Blake at all.

This isn't a Kyle Williams incident, Steve Blake is known for making big shots just because he missed one doesn't mean it's all his fault. Kobe was the main reason they were in that position anyway.

Comment

If the Thunder can win 4 games before the Lakers do, I'm fairly confident the Thunder will win the series.

A comment at the bottom of the page^.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                    If the Thunder can win 4 games before the Lakers do, I'm fairly confident the Thunder will win the series.

A comment at the bottom of the page^.

Comment

Working...
                    X