Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser, Mayweather Meet in Vegas: To Talk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser, Mayweather Meet in Vegas: To Talk?

According to the New York Daily News, Manny Pacquiao's adviser, Michael Koncz, recently visited Floyd Mayweather Jr. at Mayweather's Gym in Las Vegas. Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather's adviser, was present when Koncz arrived to the gym. Ellerbe denied the two sides met to discuss a possible super-fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao for May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but outside parties are skeptical that Koncz simply arrived to Mayweather's gym to take photos with the WBC welterweight champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

take photos? ellerbe is full of ****.

Comment

Comment

Mayweather is scared. Floyd Duckweather

Comment

Andre Dirrell mentioned this the other day when he and others like Joe Jackson were there.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Andre Dirrell mentioned this the other day when he and others like Joe Jackson were there.
            didn't he say people from pacquiao camp was there?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy Pride View Post
              Mayweather is scared. Floyd Duckweather
              i been on this site for the past 2 days.. it was peaceful. i didn't see one ******* comment. but then here you come.. smh i can't wait until you as.sholes go away..

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                i been on this site for the past 2 days.. it was peaceful. i didn't see one ******* comment. but then here you come.. smh i can't wait until you as.sholes go away..
                if you can't distinguish between a troll account and a real account then i feel bad for you

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
                  I am a member of an elite group of *******s. The others being listed below. Our mission is to expose *****s

Comment

I love it when people come up with stupid excuses.
                    Oh no, he just came all the way here for pictures

Comment

Working...
                    X