No announcement yet.

I hope Pac and Cotto leave Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Pac and Cotto leave Top Rank

I hope both Pac and Cotto leave Top Rank at the same time. That would teach that scumbag (Arum) a lesson. He is a snake and hope he is gone from boxing soon.

Soon as Pac leaves....
    Arum: He wasn't that good

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Soon as Pac leaves....
      As soon as Pac leaves....
      Arum: He's one-dimensional! He was never a great boxer! Better than Ali? He couldn't even shine Ali's shoes!

Comment

I hope that too, Arum would talk mad **** though if they did though. And its not exactly like Pac has the best relationship with GBP unless he co-promotes with them under MP promotions. Won't happen though, Pac has been under Arum's leash for years.

Comment

Soon as Pac leaves....

Comment

Cotto is gone...

the minute arum went all out of his way to get margarito a license after wearing plaster for their fight opened his eyes on what type of not only promoter, but person that is arum..

Comment

Pacquiao is too easily convinced by Bob. Bob sits down with him alone and tells him a whole pack of lies about who the bad guys are and how he's going to give him a couple of 100 thousand dollars more for his next fight and Manny nods in acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                I hope that too, Arum would talk mad **** though if they did though. And its not exactly like Pac has the best relationship with GBP unless he co-promotes with them under MP promotions. Won't happen though, Pac has been under Arum's leash for years.
                I think that's why Floyd hates Arum so much. Remember, it wasn't Arum who signed Floyd, it was Todd. Floyd and Todd were on same page for promoting him towards the urban markets, Arum wanted him to be another Leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Pacquiao is too easily convinced by Bob. Bob sits down with him alone and tells him a whole pack of lies about who the bad guys are and how he's going to give him a couple of 100 thousand dollars more for his next fight and Manny nods in acceptance.
                  That's what happens when you have a 2nd grade education. You're easily persuaded into doing things. Floyd may not be the smartest man in the world, but at he knows when someone is stealing from him and could be a bigger star. Same thing with Oscar. When they left Bob, they became MUCH bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    I hope both Pac and Cotto leave Top Rank at the same time. That would teach that scumbag (Arum) a lesson. He is a snake and hope he is gone from boxing soon.
                    I dislike Arum as well but what's funny and ironic is that you're telling them to leave the same guy that made them rich.

Comment

Working...
                    X