Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator Salvation Tanks at the box office.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it last night. It was ok. It's not even close to my favorite movie, Terminator 2. I can watch that once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
      They should take in account that the economy sucks ass, maybe they should lower their budgets on movies by buying cheaper actors instead of spending so much money on christian ****ing bale to be the main actor in the movie.
      The companies plans during this time is to make sequels, so that they target a pre-established audience. That way, it is garunteed to suceed...

...well, they failed! hahaha

Comment

I guess the figures will go up once it comes out in the UK and other countries.

Comment

My best friend who's favorite movie is Terminator 2 also said he wasn't too please of the PG-13 rating. He hasn't see it yet either. The PG-13 is a big downer, all the rest have been R rated.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
            I thought it was pretty good! I think there is a lot of backlash from Bale being such an egotistical **** to that poor stage hand. He is like that in the movie too...
            it was the cinematographer of the movie not no ordinary stage hand.

Comment

T3 hurt this movie is my guess. I don't think they should've moved the plot so far along for this film looking back either. There's a bunch of space between T3 and this one. The intro captions that are shown before we see the post apocalyptic world for the first time would've made sense to be actual scenes of a film.

John Connor and Katherine Brewster trying to convince the remnants of the world's governments of what's happened before the first walking Terminators are rolled off the infant Skynet's assembly line, would've probably made a better introduction to a second trilogy.

Comment

I like the beginning to the middle of the movie. What killed it for me was that they have a special effect of the governator in there in the end. The filmakers were thinking that if Arnold appeared in the ending, the audience would be thrill, but its a special effect, not the real him. They could have gotten a bodybuilder or MMA fighter to replace that animation.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                  My best friend who's favorite movie is Terminator 2 also said he wasn't too please of the PG-13 rating. He hasn't see it yet either. The PG-13 is a big downer, all the rest have been R rated.
                  No, its PG?? Thats awful.

The best Terminator was the original. Low budget, no bull****, proper violence, dark, gritty and maybe the best chase movie ever.

How the **** can a Terminator movie be PG?? Its meant to be about a relentless killing machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post

How the **** can a Terminator movie be PG?? Its meant to be about a relentless killing machine.
                    not only that, but this one's about relentless killing machineS. it should be NC-17!!

Comment

The PG-13 rating killed this movie.

A film about cyborgs that are programmed to do nothing but kill really ought to be a uk 18 which is the same as a NC-17.

Comment

Working...
                      X