Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i ain't saying the terrorists should have attacked us...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i ain't saying the terrorists should have attacked us...

but i understand!

seriously. not that their way of life is an even remote fraction of that more put together than ours because those people are literally fuckin cavemen BUT i can understand why they hate our way of life.

and i'm not talkin about the whole "Allah is against you" type of hating our way of life. i'm talkin about the spoiled douchebag metrosexual "i deserve everything because i'm an entitled victim" way of life.

when 9/11 happend i was torn just like most of you BUT the 1 single good thing i thought that would come about from it would be that we would finally clean up our act, grow some balls, quit being a bunch of ******* and at least start coming together as the same strong nation we once were. we could, for once, give our forefathers something to be proud of. and that lasted for about a year. now people are worse than ever.

in all seriousness, what do you think is wrong with our way/s of life?

whats wrong with our way of life?

pretty boys like you who dont wanna give up a piece of ass.

thats whats wrong.

Comment

the war we have going on between muslim extremists and the united states is based on our foreign policy in the middle east NOT our way of life..

what happened on 9-11 can in no way be justified.

Comment

Originally posted by {r} {i} {z} View Post
        whats wrong with our way of life?

pretty boys like you who dont wanna give up a piece of ass.

thats whats wrong.
        wow that made so much sense that i just can't comprehend how much sense that made.

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
        the war we have going on between muslim extremists and the united states is based on our foreign policy in the middle east NOT our way of life..

well again i'm not saying that 9-11 should have been done but i'm starting to see why people don't like us.

or maybe it's just why i don't like people.....

hmmmm....

oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
          but i understand!

seriously. not that their way of life is an even remote fraction of that more put together than ours because those people are literally fuckin cavemen BUT i can understand why they hate our way of life.

and i'm not talkin about the whole "Allah is against you" type of hating our way of life. i'm talkin about the spoiled douchebag metrosexual "i deserve everything because i'm an entitled victim" way of life.

when 9/11 happend i was torn just like most of you BUT the 1 single good thing i thought that would come about from it would be that we would finally clean up our act, grow some balls, quit being a bunch of ******* and at least start coming together as the same strong nation we once were. we could, for once, give our forefathers something to be proud of. and that lasted for about a year. now people are worse than ever.

in all seriousness, what do you think is wrong with our way/s of life?

Comment

terrorism is wack son

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post

I don't think hes saying its justified in any way, only explaining how he can see the point of view from the other side.

Many people here have felt this was a long time coming. And when I say that, not that we here deserved it, but only because it hadn't happened here, yet. Only americans in general felt that they weren't a part of the rest of the world.

That gave them a false sense of security when it came to terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                wow that made so much sense that i just can't comprehend how much sense that made.

well again i'm not saying that 9-11 should have been done but i'm starting to see why people don't like us.

or maybe it's just why i don't like people.....

hmmmm....

oh well.
                How come you've only just noticed that the majority of the world really doesn't like the USA? It isn't a closely guarded secret bro!! It's been that way for many, many years not just in the aftermath of 9/11

Comment

Working...
                X