Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko Admits End is Near, Rips David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH ))))

I thought you were a educated poster.. UNTIL YOU EXPOSED YOURSELF WITH THIS POST.

NOBODY KNOW WHO THE **** POVETKIN IS . lmao. He is SO UNPOPULAR in Russia he can't even sell 1k tickets and had to fight in Germany.
    LMAO. .I can't believe you said Povetkin is as big of a draw as David Haye.
    David Haye sold 30K TICKETS against CHISORA DUDE.
    Povetkin rofl...

Alexander Povetkin

"" I have to fight now in Germany because lack of support from my home country when it comes to my fights. Very hard to sell tickets, Germany is easier to base off of and bigger crowds""

Povetkin is a nobody in Russia.

Povetkin's tickets sold in Russia: Highest attendance

David Haye LAST FIGHT against Chisora:
    30,000+
    Enjoy your ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I think both Povetkin and Huck are just as big moneywise.

I don't know if more fans prefer Haye to Povetkin TBH.
      Haye is a nonqualified parttime fighter while Povetkin is well known in Europe particularly on the former Sovjetunion.

Agreed.

Only by the ignorants who conveniently forgets that Haye turned Vitali down on several occasions.
      hmm i don't know I would think just talking about mainland europe or germany or something that might possibly be true I don't know tbh but the UK pay per view is big stuff. And perhaps when it comes down to it the split of the UK pay per views is the big issue. I'd imagine vit would want a nice percentage of that to push it well above the fights you mentioned and haye would expect to keep it himself as UK PPV would be due to him.

what if vitali fights another charr and then retires?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Didn't skysports cancel all their PPV's?
        Yes correct. Although saying that the Klitschko's could go back to fighting on British ppv Primetime if they wish though which they both have done several times before. Haye has never fought on British Primetime before. Haye literally brings **** all to the table, Tyson Fury brings just as much to the table as Haye in reality.
        Last edited by Arthur Daley; 12-04-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Haye or retire. No other options for Vitali. None of those guys are going to bring in anywhere near the coin anyway although, to be fair, Vitali is going to get paid regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Haye or retire. No other options for Vitali. None of those guys are going to bring in anywhere near the coin anyway although, to be fair, Vitali is going to get paid regardless.
            What coin? What is this mysterious 'coin' you deluded fanboys seem to think David Haye the bloke that got dominated be the younger brother will bring to the table? Vitali can make roughly if not better money by just fighting Tyson Fury for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
              What coin? What is this mysterious 'coin' you deluded fanboys seem to think David Haye the bloke that got dominated be the younger brother will bring to the table? Vitali can make roughly if not better money by just fighting Tyson Fury for example.
              Deluded fanboy? Right.

Comment

Deluded fanboy? Right.
                Answer the question deluded fanboy.

Comment

Answer the question deluded fanboy.
                  Who the **** do you think you are? Eat a d*ck, sissy

Comment

Who the **** do you think you are? Eat a d*ck, sissy
                    Arthur Daley. Now answer the question you little tart.

Comment

Arthur Daley. Now answer the question you little tart.
                      Address me properly, deluded f*gboy

Comment

Working...
                      X