Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan gets by Guerrero would he be a credible opponent for money in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan gets by Guerrero would he be a credible opponent for money in May?

Ive never been really high on this fight considering Khan has made his bones at 140 and he has fought sub par opposition since moving up to 147. I don't consider him top ten because his best win is over Collazo, who has not defeated a top ten ww in years.

Guerrero would be a step in the right direction but IMO...Cotto, Pacquaio, and even Kell Brook makes more since at this point considering Brook would unify IBF with WBA/WBC and Cotto is the 160 champion and a big draw and pac for obvious reasons
    yes
    54.29%
    no
    28.57%
    one more win over a credible opponent would do it
    14.29%
    Im not interested in the fight at all
    2.86%

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Ive never been really high on this fight considering Khan has made his bones at 140 and he has fought sub par opposition since moving up to 147. I don't consider him top ten because his best win is over Collazo, who has not defeated a top ten ww in years.

Guerrero would be a step in the right direction but IMO...Cotto, Pacquaio, and even Kell Brook makes more since at this point considering Brook would unify IBF with WBA/WBC and Cotto is the 160 champion and a big draw and pac for obvious reasons
    The fight is not happening. BIGPOPPAPUMP Confirmed that in the other thread that the report was false.

Comment

If Floyd doesnt give the fans what they wanna see...Manny fight....Fuk who he fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        If Floyd doesnt give the fans what they wanna see...Manny fight....Fuk who he fights next.
        with two fights left....for me it better be Pac-Man in May or sept.....I really don't care who else he fights at this point

Comment

Word. Floyd WILL become the biggest ducker in boxing history and it will provide for a never ending slue of comedy for years to come. TBE....gimme a ****in break bahaha

Comment

Khan is already a credible opponent for Floyd.

Beating a guy like Guerrero proves nothing, I don't know what people see in Guerrero, the guy hasn't done much in boxing. He's a C+ fighter and not even in the top 10 at 147.

Comment

id say the same thing about khan. he doesn't deserve it and he has done nothing at 147

Comment

hell yeah I think so. would still prefer manny doe

Comment

no way he gets by guerrero. the ghost is to rugged for khan

Comment

keep begging. and you don't have to watch a mayweather fight although you always do.

Comment

Working...
                    X