PWill picks Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most deliberately thrown/timed "lucky shot" I've ever seen

Comment

C'mon Pwill. Was he lucky when he hit you 3-4 times with that same punch before he actually put you to sleep with it? I mean I'm sure he's watched the fight again so there is no way he didn't notice that.

Comment

Why does pwill get a pass? Because he is in a wheel chair for riding his bike at unsafe speeds?
        He is just butt hurt and I do feel bad for him cause he was a decent boxer but he just sounds bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          nothing lucky at all, Sergio framed that shot.
          Seriously landing that punch was sergio plan from the first fight is he serious lol

Comment

Guess that punch did even more damage than we thought...apparently it made P Will delusional

Comment

This coming from a guy who got his as s handed to him twice by maravilla
              Don't fool yourself pwill , that was no lucky shot you whent to sleep before you hit the canvas

Comment

Come on, Paul. You better dan dat, son.

Comment

pwill is still butthurt.. i hope he can walk and box again so sergio can tax dat ass,

Comment

Jesus effing christ, this wasn't supposed to turn into a Williams bashing thread.

It's my fault though. Knowing this place, I shouldn't have expected anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
                      Jesus effing christ, this wasn't supposed to turn into a Williams bashing thread.

It's my fault though. Knowing this place, I shouldn't have expected anything less.
                      Dude what did u expect after the sh it that spilled out of his mouth?

Comment

Working...
                      X