• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire fails to impress me for 3rd straight fight

Just like I said prior, power guy.

You clearly didnt watch the fight then

Comment

I'm watching the Vetyeka fight now.

I'm with you, I'm not really impressed either.

Comment

What? Donaire looked much better today. Credit Vetyeka too. He's no pushover.

Comment

i thought donaire looked much more impressive than he did against rigo and darchinyan 2.

i was surprised when donaire dropped vetyeka and almost dropped him again. i didn't think donaire could carry his power to featherweight, and like someone already said, vetyeka isn't a pushover by any means.

i expect donaire to win again in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            You clearly didnt watch the fight then
            Why you say that?

Comment

Do you guys think they'll do the turn around rematch?

Comment

He looked pretty good given sam cassell aint no slouch...

Comment

I just watched it . He looked worse than against Darchinyan. Loading up Flat footed was loosing rounds and asking for time outs then he got a kd on the other thank God for him, and the dude was recovering but coming out on the 5th they cried themselves into an obvious win thx to the kd .

But the cut was nasty.

Comment

Now that I am watching the fight in good quality I thought Vetyeka was controlling the fight until that knockdown. It's not really fair to say Donaire would have automatically won.

All in all that was a disaster. Poorly reffed and poorly managed. If Donaire is going to keep turning like that then the fight should be stopped. I know a no contest is a waste of time, but how is this fair to Vetyeka?

It was painfully obvious that they waited until after the fourth round, one Nonito dominated, to call the fight. At least Donaire was classy and knowledgeable about how iffy that win was.
                    Last edited by -Antonio-; 05-31-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X