Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer: I warned Floyd Mayweather to not fight Marcos Maidana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Schaefer: I warned Floyd Mayweather to not fight Marcos Maidana.

"I would have not picked that opponent," Schaefer said to Mayweather.

"He didn't listen."

Skip to 0:42

Blah blah...Fight Manny and stop settling for the Guerrero's and Maidanas of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      "I would have not picked that opponent," Schaefer said to Mayweather.

"He didn't listen."

Skip to 0:42

Lol..OK richard...we know you gotta sell the fight but please, it's another easy UD for Floyd unless Maidana gets DQ which I can see happening lol

Comment

Promoter doing his job by hyping the fight

Comment

Jerk, jerk, jerk, squirt............promoting the fight (or what I believe will be a lack there of...just like ALL Mayweathers fights, whether it's his fault or not, they're all duds.)

Comment

Richard with the hard sell.

Virgil Hunter summed it up best when he said that Mayweather/Maidana was "the same ole' fight." The implication of course being that Maidana (like many of Mayweather's more recent opponents - Alvarez, Guerrero, Marquez, Ortiz, Mosley, Hatton, Baldomir, Gatti, etc...) only has a puncher's chance.

You need more than a puncher's chance to beat Mayweather.

Comment

lol @ " but if you ask adrien broner or you ask uhhh uhhh uhhh....danny garcia"

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Lol..OK richard...we know you gotta sell the fight but please, it's another easy UD for Floyd unless Maidana gets DQ which I can see happening lol
                Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Promoter doing his job by hyping the fight
                Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                Jerk, jerk, jerk, squirt............promoting the fight (or what I believe will be a lack there of...just like ALL Mayweathers fights, whether it's his fault or not, they're all duds.)
                I think you guys are reading into it incorrectly. You're making wrong inferences. I think he's being a straight-shooter in this one.

Comment

Schaefer really rubs me the wrong way. I felt physically sick when he said 'mano-a-mano' to hype up the Angulo-Canelo fight. He is cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Richard with the hard sell.

Virgil Hunter summed it up best when he said that Mayweather/Maidana was "the same ole' fight." The implication of course being that Maidana (like many of Mayweather's more recent opponents - Alvarez, Guerrero, Marquez, Ortiz, Mosley, Hatton, Baldomir, Gatti, etc...) only has a puncher's chance.

You need more than a puncher's chance to beat Mayweather.

You right his opponets "need more than a puncher's chance to beat Mayweather" they need an honest refferee!

Comment

Working...
                    X