Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: M’Baye, Kiko Martinez Linked to Accused PED Doctor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was Martinez linked to PEDs? Are we talking about the mystery guy who claimed he injected Martinez?

I think we're better off accepting the fact everyone is dirty and move on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      you need to edit your peds list.

1. Berto
      2. Peterson
      3. Bey
      4. M’baye
      5. Tarver
      6. Gamboa
      7. Martinez
      8. Yoann Boyeaux
      9. chavez jr.
      10. Mariusz Wach
      11. Francois Botha
      12. eric morales
      Chavez jr, Morales never were on peds, Marijuana or a diuretic is not a performance enhancer. You need to edit YOUR list

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        When was Martinez linked to PEDs? Are we talking about the mystery guy who claimed he injected Martinez?

I think we're better off accepting the fact everyone is dirty and move on.

kiko martinez not sergio

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          Chavez jr, Morales never were on peds, Marijuana or a diuretic is not a performance enhancer. You need to edit YOUR list
          The diuretics indirectly enhance his performance unless you want me to believe that a drug that allows you to shed more weight in fluids would not benefit a fighter squeezing down in weight?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            diuretic is A banned substance. used to lose weight & mask other potential peds. it's a PED.

thats like me arguing that "since bertos Nandrolone was in such tiny amounts it was likely just contamination"

but if you're caught using one thing what else could you have used through out your career?

both morales & chavez jr. goes on my list of being dirty fighters with a shady background (especially chavez jr.)

they remain on my list.........take them off of yours all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              The diuretics indirectly enhance his performance unless you want me to believe that a drug that allows you to shed more weight in fluids would not benefit a fighter squeezing down in weight?
              Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              diuretic is A banned substance. used to lose weight & mask other potential peds. it's a PED.

thats like me arguing that "since bertos Nandrolone was in such tiny amounts it was likely just contamination"

but if you're caught using one thing what else could you have used through out your career?

both morales & chavez jr. goes on my list of being dirty fighters with a shady background (especially chavez jr.)

they remain on my list.........take them off of yours all you want.
              you fools are some petty ass motherfuckers. Their diuretics help you lose weight cause there fat ass couldn't make the weight.

Jr had a doctors note, and Morales most likely food contamination.

no way in the same ball park, as Raised Testosterone levels, Or Nandrolone in your system. GTFOH.

Comment

Soooo let me guess this straight, Gamboa is on a list with 0 evidence that he took anything and he's dirty. Morales comes up dirty with MULTIPLE samples failed and he's innocent? If that's not fanboyism or double standards then that's straight up nuthugging.

Comment

Not looking good for these two

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Soooo let me guess this straight, Gamboa is on a list with 0 evidence that he took anything and he's dirty. Morales comes up dirty with MULTIPLE samples failed and he's innocent? If that's not fanboyism or double standards then that's straight up nuthugging.

some people right.... dont understand the difference of PED's and NON PED's

CRAZY!

Comment

All of these dudes linked to that PED dealer are indeed suspicious, but none of them are confirmed to have taken PEDs unlike Mickey Bey, Peterson, Berto etc.

Weed = banned substance, but it is NOT a PED.

Steroids, testosterone etc = PED & banned substance
                      Last edited by thuggery; 03-22-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X