No announcement yet.

Is there too much trolling on NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there too much trolling on NSB?

You can't even have a straight discussion about something anymore, not without some troll/alt barging in to push their agenda. It's getting ridiculous.

I heard Hopkins vs Ward fight is happening.

Comment

Yeah, the Klitschko haters are just trolling constantly with their troll threads and troll alts.

Comment

yeah like the first guy to post in this thread lol

Comment

and in other news, the Bible contains the name Christ.

Comment

I can't remember a time when it wasn't a troll fest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
              and in other news, the Bible contains the name Christ.
              The Q'uran as well, they call Him Prophet Issa.

Comment

That's all there is. If it wasn't for the lounge, I wouldn't post on this website anymore. The mods aren't doing the proper job they need to be doing.

I understand you want controversy and to stir things up, but some of these threads are racist and just plain ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  That's all there is. If it wasn't for the lounge, I wouldn't post on this website anymore. The mods aren't doing the proper job they need to be doing.

I understand you want controversy and to stir things up, but some of these threads are racist and just plain ignorant.
                  to be fair, they do take a lot of crap for over moderating so it's almost like a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario for these mods/admin.

at least that's how i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    to be fair, they do take a lot of crap for over moderating so it's almost like a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario for these mods/admin.

at least that's how i see it.
                    I understand that but IMO I think it's just about creating traffic. You can't honestly have a good conversation there because the pro Mayweather and Pac fans just troll over and over.

There's literally like 4 posters on this whole site I will even talk to about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X