No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe haters on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HardSpar
    I've watched that fight a few times and had Calzaghe winning each time but could also see why poeple could have Hopkins winning, most see it as a close hard to score fight. You hate Calzaghe and are adamant that only Hopkins was the possible winner, you are beyond reason.
    yeah well if you don't know how to score the first time i seriously doubt you will the second.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      lol best argument ever
      well i can't cure blindness. what more can i say?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        How come the compubox stats totally contradict the daggumbox stats?
        compubox is done live, literally with two guys holding clickers ringside. It can be terribly inaccurate. Some fights are obviously easier then others.

I've always said if they wanted to be legit, they should have unofficial live stats while the fight is on TV, then re-watch the tape later and release official numbers.

If I was filthy rich and had tons of money to blow, I'd make my own compubox company that reviews all title fights and big fights on tape.

Comment

You know you're fuked when you're arguing on Adalaide Byrd's side in a split decision...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            You know you're fuked when you're arguing on Adalaide Byrd's side in a split decision...
            actually you know you're fuked when you're on this guys side

judge: Chuck Giampa 111-116 for calzaghe
            Last edited by daggum; 01-27-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Both guys barely landed ****. calzaghe was landing a lot of glancing shots, or pity pat shots, Hopkins was landing clean punches normally a few a round, and sometimes none at all, it was a hard fight to score and honestly both guys nullified each other. Hopkins should have had points deducted.

Calzaghe was a great fighter...plain and simple. The hate he receives is unjust, I agree he didn't maximise his potential, but the ducking theory is overdone, facts are the Jones fight never got made, I don't think either guy was too crazy about the fight. Calzaghe agreed in principle to fight Hopkins, but he pulled out, not sure how Calzaghe can get the blame for that. In the end he had a pretty stellar career all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                Both guys barely landed ****. calzaghe was landing a lot of glancing shots, or pity pat shots, Hopkins was landing clean punches normally a few a round, and sometimes none at all, it was a hard fight to score and honestly both guys nullified each other. Hopkins should have had points deducted.

Calzaghe was a great fighter...plain and simple. The hate he receives is unjust, I agree he didn't maximise his potential, but the ducking theory is overdone, facts are the Jones fight never got made, I don't think either guy was too crazy about the fight. Calzaghe agreed in principle to fight Hopkins, but he pulled out, not sure how Calzaghe can get the blame for that. In the end he had a pretty stellar career all things considered.
                he wasn't even landing those. they were glancing off his shoulders, back and gloves, and those aren't scoring areas in boxing. he couldn't hit the target. if you don't hit the target how do you win? if you don't follow the rules how do you win? if you are playing darts and you throw the dart and miss the board completely do you win points? do you jump up and down and pretend like you won? how about in baseball if you hit a foul ball, do you pretend like it's a homerun and start running the bases? how about in football if the receiver doesn't even catch the ball, but still runs into the endzone. is it a touchdown? NEED ANY MORE ANALOGIES! he wasn't doing anything except failing! but he failed over and over so you think he won? if the football player drops enough passes do they give him a sympathy touchdown?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  he said he was too scared to fly and that's why he couldn't fight any of the best. sounds like a coward to me. end thread!
                  yeah but you are one of those the TS speaks of.

A man whose sole purpose in life is to hate on Sir Joe Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    yeah but you are one of those the TS speaks of.

A man whose sole purpose in life is to hate on Sir Joe Calzaghe
                    you are acting like i was the one who said "i'm scared of flying" that was joe calzaghe. don't be mad at me for pointing out and exposing his cowardice. be mad at him for being a coward. i'm just a whistleblower. i should be granted immunity.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      you are acting like i was the one who said "i'm scared of flying" that was joe calzaghe. don't be mad at me for pointing out and exposing his cowardice. be mad at him for being a coward. i'm just a whistleblower. i should be granted immunity.
                      I'm just glad he gave you something to dedicate yourself to

Comment

Working...
                      X