Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Resume between Finito Lopez, Wlad or Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    inb4 the Klitschko nuthuggers come and try to rip Finito apart
    check the klitschko quote in my sig. replace judah with finito and that's probably what you'll get tomorrow in this thread.

Comment

do people actually look at vitali's resume? it's like saying calderon had a great resume. (calderon unlike vitali actually beat the best guy in a division though but besides that it was trash) being popular doesn't mean you are great. people should learn that.
      Last edited by daggum; 01-30-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        I'm a fan of all three and curious what people think about this. People have called Finito one of the greatest ever.
        Finito best resume from the three.

Comment

Lopez is the greatest strawweight of all time. Whos the second greatest?

Lopez is better and greater than Wlad, i feel that is without question, but he also somewhat suffers from a weak division.

Comment

I have to say Finito.

Love all three boxers but the Heavyweight scene is poor. However, the brothers (especially Wladimir) have fought the highest ranked opponents out there.

However, for me, it's not enough to top Ricardo's resume. Ricardo also never lost.

Ricardo Lopez is a Hall of Famer and one the ATG's in my opinion.

The brothers, IMO, are ATG's. Not sure about Hall of Famer's but i'd like to see them in there. Hell, Barry McGuigan is in there. I rank Wladimir above Vitali. Only thing missing from Wladimir's resume....is that Undisputed tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
              I have to say Finito.

Love all three boxers but the Heavyweight scene is poor. However, the brothers (especially Wladimir) have fought the highest ranked opponents out there.

However, for me, it's not enough to top Ricardo's resume. Ricardo also never lost.

Ricardo Lopez is a Hall of Famer and one the ATG's in my opinion.

The brothers, IMO, are ATG's. Not sure about Hall of Famer's but i'd like to see them in there. Hell, Barry McGuigan is in there. I rank Wladimir above Vitali. Only thing missing from Wladimir's resume....is that Undisputed tag.
              no they haven't. they haven't fought each other. you know what mayweather should do so people will stop saying he's ducking manny? change his last name to pacquaio. look i can't fight him he's my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                no they haven't. they haven't fought each other. you know what mayweather should do so people will stop saying he's ducking manny? change his last name to pacquaio. look i can't fight him he's my brother!
                Quite true.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  check the klitschko quote in my sig. replace judah with finito and that's probably what you'll get tomorrow in this thread.
                  Well he would.

Comment

Finito.................better resume.

His win over rosendo trumps any of wlad's wins imo. Similarly weakish divisions but wlad has l's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I'm a fan of all three and curious what people think about this. People have called Finito one of the greatest ever.
                      Although Lopez is recognised as the GOAT at his weight, the later conclusion has been that even though his resume was regarded as weak -except maybe Villamor, which I saw- he was far superior to any other in his division.

This question is about "resume".
                      Last edited by edgarg; 01-30-2012, 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X