You gonna take that Terrel?
      I have no choice. Thats an actual pic

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I have no choice. Thats an actual pic
        Touché

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          Has anyone from Peta ever thrown paint on you when you've gone outside without your shirt on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Has anyone from Peta ever thrown paint on you when you've gone outside without your shirt on?

"holy ****, he's wearing lady gaga's bear suit."

Comment

Hahaha. Me and Sir Flabbers himself have both agreed that he has a VERY high percentage of Neanderthal DNA.

Ask him - he admits to this.

Neanderthals didn't have hairy faces like Chewbacca, but they had lots of thick hair all over chests, and back. Thicker bears, etc. . He clearly has a high percentage of neanderhtal DNA.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Hahaha. Me and Sir Flabbers himself have both agreed that he has a VERY high percentage of Neanderthal DNA.

Ask him - he admits to this.

Neanderthals didn't have hairy faces like Chewbacca, but they had lots of thick hair all over chests, and back. Thicker bears, etc. . He clearly has a high percentage of neanderhtal DNA.
                  Co-signed. Let's not forget the larger brains and higher muscle mass.

Comment

• I'm confuded

How do i post a picture here? cant i just upload the image from my pictures in my laptop? cus i only see the option with the URL and i dont know a sh***t about that!:boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                      Co-signed. Let's not forget the larger brains and higher muscle mass.
                      Aye. They actually did have a larger brain mass than **** sapiens sapiens. People think neanderthals were these dumb hominids, when in fact evidence shows they very intelligent - possessing their own culture: Music, dance (it's guessed they danced), use of tools, burying their dead. . .

And htey also were very powerful. They weren't built for jogging/running long distances, because of their hip placement, and bone structure, but they were mor eheavily muscled with much denser muscles, and bones. . stronger ligaments, etc. . . They were built for short, explosive bursts of stregnth. It's estimated that they were likely 2-3 times stronger than the strongest **** sapiens. Basically, they could crush your windpipe with one hand, or ring your neck with one hand. . Lol **** around and crush your hand shaking it. . Could grab one of your arms, and shake you around with it, ripping your arm clean off!

It's estimated that all non-africans have 1-4% neadnerthal DNA. It's clear that you have every bit of that 4% mate!
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 09-24-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X