No announcement yet.

Rafael Nadal Jumps to #1...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    I don't think his knees will be as much as an issue to him as everyone thought they would be, including me.

His style of play has chnged. He keeps points short as possible now whereas a few years ago every point would be a 25+ shot rally.
    This is true.....

Comment

Murray isn't a clay court player. Berdych has been on top form this year.

I think he could make a run at the US Open. Not sure about Wimbledon though.

Comment

Murray isn't a clay court player. Berdych has been on top form this year.

I think he could make a run at the US Open. Not sure about Wimbledon though.
        Murray is not a clay courter, but neither is Berdych. It was a truly terrible performance I am afraid.

To have a good run at Wimbledon he needs to work on his serve. I can't remember the last time he managed to get over 50% of 1st serves in, which is simply not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          Murray is not a clay courter, but neither is Berdych. It was a truly terrible performance I am afraid.

To have a good run at Wimbledon he needs to work on his serve. I can't remember the last time he managed to get over 50% of 1st serves in, which is simply not good enough.
          True, but Berdych went into the French with better form and momentum. I'm surprised Murray made it that far TBH.

He's still hasn't got over the loss down under to that Swiss Nazi.

Time for him to pull his jock thumb out and start realising his potential.

Comment

True, but Berdych went into the French with better form and momentum. I'm surprised Murray made it that far TBH.

I take it your not a Federer fan?

Comment

Agreed Chunk, agreed.

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
              I take it your not a Federer fan?
              It is hard to support a man who is so obviously a Nazi.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=Federer+nazi

One of my favourite threads.

Comment

Federer is the ****ing truth. GOAT.

Nothing better than watching the Fed humiliate Murray in Grand Slam finals.

Comment

Agreed Chunk, agreed.

It is hard to support a man who is so obviously a Nazi.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=Federer+nazi

One of my favourite threads.
                  Lol, just looked at that thread, me and Chunky went at it in there. Good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    Lol, just looked at that thread, me and Chunky went at it in there. Good ****.
                    Lulz, good times.

I can't wait for the day Andy ruins Fed, granted he has done it plenty of times in the past, however, I want to see Roger beg for mercy after Andy has put away an overhead right into Roger's wrinkly ballsack on match point.

That is quite sadistic actually. I just want to see Murray win really!

Comment

Lulz, good times.

I can't wait for the day Andy ruins Fed, granted he has done it plenty of times in the past, however, I want to see Roger beg for mercy after Andy has put away an overhead right into Roger's wrinkly ballsack on match point.

That is quite sadistic actually. I just want to see Murray win really!
                      Not gonna happen soon. Murrey is like Federer light. Doesn't have a part of his game that is superior enough to give Federer problems on the big stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X