Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If shane could hurt Floyd yesterday,Imagine what Sugar ray leonard and Tommy hearns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If shane could hurt Floyd yesterday,Imagine what Sugar ray leonard and Tommy hearns

If shane could hurt Floyd yesterday,Imagine what Sugar ray leonard and Tommy hearns would have done??I dont think floyd could beat them..but it will be a tough fight..

imagine if tyson landed his big shots on ali... or imagine ali dancing around tyson jabbing him all night.... the **** is in the past... move on

Comment

Originally posted by angus the bull View Post
      imagine if tyson landed his big shots on ali... or imagine ali dancing around tyson jabbing him all night.... the **** is in the past... move on
      Ali wouldnt fall.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard is lighter handed than Shane Mosley, while Leonard has been hurt himself and dropped in fights by Hearns who I believe beat him in their last encounter and was robbed, while I believe Hearns would again have hard time landing that crushing right hand, it would hurt mayweather if id did land but i think that its safe to say that floyd has not been dropped or hurt significantly like Hearns has been hurt and knocked out and more than one occasion as he had no chin and like Leonard and Hearns first fight would have succumbed to Floyds hand speed and offence later in the fight.. So i thin kFloyd just silenced the critics and needs his dew credit for the ass whoopin he put on shane, makes shane look foolish for saying the same 'ass whoopin' line at the first press conference to confirm the fight... humble pie!!

Comment

Working...
        X