Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward on commentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is the most basic, plain, person in boxing.

Nothing really interesting with the guy, just very boring and bland. His commentary is very boring, his voice is like just lifeless no real energy.

Andre Ward is so bad he makes you miss Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I love how annoyed Kellerman was when he would try and make a point and Andre would shut him down and be like actually Max, you have no idea what you are talking about.
      I was laughing at that too. Despite what others are saying I think Ward did a good job and I enjoyed his commentary

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I was laughing at that too. Despite what others are saying I think Ward did a good job and I enjoyed his commentary
        You must enjoy watching paint dry too?

HBO needs to bring back Kevin Kelley he used to do KO nation.

Comment

Kellerman's questions aren't worded clearly for a non-englishing speaking fighter.

Comment

I like him on HBO he's a fighter so he knows his s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              Kellerman's questions aren't worded clearly for a non-englishing speaking fighter.
              Exactly, the guy just doesn't know how to deal with forieign fighters in interviews.

GGG was stuck repeated the same phrase over and over, didn;t he interview GGG last time he was HBO too? And GGG was repeated the same thing over and over?

I think HBO should offer Chris Byrd a job, Byrd knows how to talk to foreign fighters, ever seen his interview with Manny Pacquiao? That was probably the smoothest and easier interview of Manny Pacquiao I ever seen.

Comment

Kellerman tries to come across as some ****ing confusius.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Kellerman tries to come across as some ****ing confusius.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  It's because he is trying to fill Larry Merchants shoes, you can literally look at Kellerman's eyes and tell he is trying to think of something brilliant to say.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I love how annoyed Kellerman was when he would try and make a point and Andre would shut him down and be like actually Max, you have no idea what you are talking about.
                    Yea, Max really sucked tonight. I kept wondering, "Who is this other guy, he really knows his ****". Had no idea it was Andre. He needs to see a vocal coach to learn to project better, but he did a great job.

Comment

I thought he did pretty good. Who the hell cares about his personality? You guys rather here Paulie? That guy sux he just states the obvious. Loved Ward owning Max really did! Ward talkes boxing and strategy not biased nuthugging like hbo standard crew exept Bob he's legit too. Good thread+

Comment

Working...
                      X