No announcement yet.

How can anyone not like "Bones"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    The answer to this question is: most MMA fans are idiotic. You have that many people hating Jon Jones that much yet an actual, pure scumbag who deserves nothing but hate like a Chael Sonnen gets nowhere near the amount of hate.

I never thought I'd see the day there would be worse fight fans than Boxing's fanbase but MMA has long surpassed that. They could all learn something from the fans of kickboxing, now they have some class.
    Chael doesn't get hate because he is very witty and entertaining.

Nothing Chael says should be taken seriously and he doesn't expect smart ppl to take it seriously. He's playing a character.

Unlike Jon Jones who pretends that he really is the super nice and unselfish guy in real life when the only thing he cares about is his own interest and not that of the mma fans.

Comment

For what it's worth, I dislike Sonnen equally to Jones now. And to answer the original question and to give more proof of Jones' phoniness, Jones once tweeted he'd never turn down a fight and then did just that, causing UFC 151's cancellation, so that has something to do with it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        For what it's worth, I dislike Sonnen equally to Jones now. And to answer the original question and to give more proof of Jones' phoniness, Jones once tweeted he'd never turn down a fight and then did just that, causing UFC 151's cancellation, so that has something to do with it as well.

Comment

Good thread.

Comment

Dunno. . . I don't see how anybody can't like Wladimir Klitschko, yet he gets tons of hate. . .

I phucks with Bones. . He's a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Dunno. . . I don't see how anybody can't like Wladimir Klitschko, yet he gets tons of hate. . .

it's the dui

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                well it sounds like you're a bit of a phaggot with an agenda to be honest.
                LOL.. Green k sent

Comment

Because he was a pron star in the past? A gay one.

Comment

For some it's the religon. For some it's the fact he refused to fight Sonnen on short notice. For me I just get an aura of this dude is phony and tries to say the right things. Alot of people felt similar about GSP a few years ago and I am and was then a huge GSP fan.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Because he's white.
                      Last edited by Stebs; 11-15-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X