Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPV Buys predictions for Cotto vs. Margarito II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPV Buys predictions for Cotto vs. Margarito II?

When this fight was first announced with 2 24/7 shows I was thinking about 520,000 Buys. The first fight did 450,000-470,000 Buys. I think this fight will exceed 600,000 buys and I say this bc I have seen facebook statuses regarding the face-off and 24/7 have heard conversations about this fight in the hall ways at the college I go to. This fight is going to make some big $$$$$.

less than 600k. not as much pacfans wont be buyin this. puerto rico is a small island, *****s will hunt for free stream and mexicans get to watch it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      less than 600k. not as much pacfans wont be buyin this. puerto rico is a small island and mexicans get to watch it for free.
      Damn, really?

Still, A LOT of PPV buys will be coming from Puerto Rico.

I was going to say at least 700k, but now I'm not so sure.

I'd estimate anywhere between 450-500k then.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        less than 600k. not as much pacfans wont be buyin this. puerto rico is a small island, *****s will hunt for free stream and mexicans get to watch it for free.
        I thought the announced PPV buys were always based solely on the US buys, that they didn't count any other countries into the #.

Comment

300-500K Range

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            I thought the announced PPV buys were always based solely on the US buys, that they didn't count any other countries into the #.
            This is correct.

Puerto Rico counts as domestic though I think, and I think PR alone will contribute around 100k buys.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              they do not count any other countries. HBO is only US television. 1.5 million people paid to watch Pacquiao vs. Marquez in America and 43.2 million watched it for free in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
              X