Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone read this-roach-manny will dro the lawsuit if floyd drops the drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone read this-roach-manny will dro the lawsuit if floyd drops the drug test?

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGd...ntent7270.html

seriously?

Kind of lame if true.

Comment

I don't know what Floyd's problem is with the lawsuit. This is his chance to prove that Manny is using PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
        I don't know what Pacquiao's problem is with the drug test. This is his chance to prove that he is clean.
        Fixed it for ya.

Comment

so the lawsuit was filed to get floyd to drop the drug test???wow...

Comment

I don't know what Floyd's problem is with the lawsuit. This is his chance to prove that Manny is using PEDs.
            And how would that work if Manny won't submit to the tests that are supposed to show if hes clean or not?

Start rooting for the fight to happen instead of swinging from either mans left nut. It's embarrassing.

Comment

WOW> They waited all this time to say they don't really want to take the test.

What a joke.

Comment

I don't know what Mannys problem is with the drug test. This is his chance to prove that he's clean.
                i dont get it either its a damn drug test

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  so the lawsuit was filed to get floyd to drop the drug test???wow...
                  It's not something we didn't already know, Larry. That's how Team Pacquiao rolls.

Comment

I really really hope that Manny isn't using anything, that really isn't what this sport needs right now. Last thing we need is to have a scandal like this around one of our superstars.

Comment

Working...
                    X