Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Movies Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Nightcrawler. Makes me want to film breaking news and sell it to local news companies and befriend hot TV anchors like Jake Gyllenhaal. That milf was on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You ever see that movie Forrest Gump? Heard it was pretty good.
      "Run Forest, Run", I thought Erislandy Lara did a great job in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        goodfellas greatest movie ever made, needs no review
        Scarface and American Gangster are definitely my favourite gangster movies.

Call me a geek but the Matrix trilogy is awesome, and star wars is probably a guilty pleasure lol

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post

Call me a geek but the Matrix trilogy is awesome, and star wars is probably a guilty pleasure lol
          ****ing eh. The second and even third weren't as good as the first but still good. The first movie is still one of my all time favourites to watch.

Comment

Just watched that black fish docu that was some sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Just watched that black fish docu that was some sad ****.
              What was it about bro?

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                ****ing eh. The second and even third weren't as good as the first but still good. The first movie is still one of my all time favourites to watch.
                Watch this lol - https://instagram.com/p/2uwmsEgfVN/

Comment

Just watched Montage of Heck on HBO, its a new documentary movie about Kurt Cobain, pretty good. I've seen and read like almost everything Nirvana in a extremely nerdish fanboy way so they messed some stuff up but they got almost all the major players and it's a real trippy movie. Really recommend it even if you're not a huge fan of Kurt or Nirvana.

I'd give it like a 8/10. First one I've seen that they actually have the rights to the songs too cause Courtney Love (and therefore his daugther Frances who owns the rights) was involved.

Last edited by Rudyo; 05-16-2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                    Just watched Montage of Heck on HBO, its a new documentary movie about Kurt Cobain, pretty good. I've seen and read like almost everything Nirvana in a extremely nerdish fanboy way so they messed some stuff up but they got almost all the major players and it's a real trippy movie. Really recommend it even if you're not a huge fan of Kurt or Nirvana.

I'd give it like a 8/10. First one I've seen that they actually have the rights to the songs too cause Courtney Love (and therefore his daugther Frances who owns the rights) was involved.

Fellow Nirvana and Cobain fanboy here. I downloaded this but haven't watched it yet. I've seen pretty much every documentary and bootleg that are out there but i don't want to rush seeing this as i want to savour every last bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post

The first time I watched Matrix Reloaded, I was like Roy Jones Jr? WTF? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X