No announcement yet.

Ultimate Fighter Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Fighter Question

Who do you guys think is the favorite to win the first UFC women's strawweight title? Carla Esparza, since she's the #1 seed? I'm also kind of liking the Scottish Joanne Calderwood. Who do you think takes the title and who are you liking this season?

I think Rose will beat Joanne and Randa even though I admit Randa for her scrappiness. Wasn't all that impressed with Joanne to be honest.

Carla probably should be the favorite even though she was the champ in a division below but Tecia will give her hell. Tecia just needs to fight that exact same way she did in the 2nd chance fight she had and she could take her.

I think Penne beats that bull***e too. Penne could also knock off Carla. I think it will be Rose vs Penne to be honest.

Comment

I am not updated (please tell me if she's already lost) but don't count Randa Markos out, she's the dark horse in this tourney.

Comment

Nope, she won again and is now in the semi-finals is Randa. I'm kind of hoping she makes it to the finals so she and Carla can have that grudge match, since they really hate each other now.

Comment

Randa vs rose/jojo winner I believe is a great semi bout I think Carla on her end makes the finals though tecia seemed a lot better coached by Pettis

Comment

joanne v rosa is going to be a good fight...

i want randa to win though

Comment

Rose. Shes a scrappy lil thing lighting in a bottle . She the only one ive seen with the mind set that its all about her fu k the team aspect. Shes there to win more so than the rest

Comment

I wished Randa wins. It would be an awesome fights a badblood between her and Carla. Damn, Rose is the real thing.

Comment

Joanne Calderwood

Comment

Yeah I wanted to see Randa fight Carla too. The UFC will probably make that fight happen because all that bad blood will make for some great hype for a fight between them. Randa came off as a whiny c**t as did Heather Clark to some extent. At least Clark was big enough to bury the hatchet after her loss to Felice on the show.

Comment

Working...
                    X