Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lewis win vs Golota > Any of Wlad's wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    the younger in shape peter that fought wlad the first time may have had enough chin to hang in there and tire Tyson out. Tyson's stamina was very poor at that point. Tyson would have knocked out the post wlad peter. I think the wlad fight really took a lot out of peter altho he never got knocked down. he never seemed the same after that
    I'm not going to dispute that, I'm just not 100% sold on him beating Tyson. Tyson still had the money punch. But really always had bad stamina. A body like that is not built to last.

Yeah of course, he was beaten from pillar to post in most parts of the fight.

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    'Post-Lennox' Tyson v 'Post-Wlad' Peter would have been a funny fight...I mean as in their state right after those fights, before they fought anyone else.
    Fight of the losers. Would have been fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Haha, no I most certainly don't think so. Both were in a war that was taking lots out of both fighters.

Vitali has always said it was the toughest fight of his life and he was hit harder than ever before. How exactly do you translate that to 'winning it handily'?

It's such a dumb idea, that not even Vitali agrees with you.

Was he ahead of the fight 4-2? Probably.
      What an absolute twit. He's even arguing with facts. Lol.

You're nothing more than a delusional hater. You can't help but make threads about things like this hoping people see it the way you do but keep getting crushed. Then you call rational posters like me who have a lot more boxing knowledge than yourself wrong. Just admit it, you hate the Klitschko's and want everyone else to as well. It's not hard, just think of it as a few step program in an attempt to have at least part of a brain.

Comment

I'm not going to dispute that, I'm just not 100% sold on him beating Tyson. Tyson still had the money punch. But really always had bad stamina. A body like that is not built to last.

Yeah of course, he was beaten from pillar to post in most parts of the fight.

Fight of the losers. Would have been fun.
        yea it also wouldn't surprise me one bit if hed have starched peter. he still had that explosiveness

Comment

Everyone? 1/3 voted that Lennox's win over Golota is better than any Wlad win.

I started this thread when I was drunk last night, just looking for a bit of fun. Wlad has got a couple of better wins in terms of names. Povetkin, Byrd, Haye are three I would say are better.

And how did he beat them exactly? 36 of the most unwatchable fights in heavyweight championsship history.

Impressive.
          See the bolded part: This is you and your life in a nutshell.

Why waste everyones time? I'm back to leaving you on ignore now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            So you don't think Vitali was in control of that fight and was winning it handily?

(insert random emoticon for effect like a douche)
            Hahahaha!!

Comment

You're nothing more than a delusional hater. You can't help but make threads about things like this hoping people see it the way you do but keep getting crushed. Then you call rational posters like me who have a lot more boxing knowledge than yourself wrong. Just admit it, you hate the Klitschko's and want everyone else to as well. It's not hard, just think of it as a few step program in an attempt to have at least part of a brain.
              Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

OK pal, please get me on ignore. And don't forget you came to my thread.

You are one of those guys who claim to have watched boxing for 30 years, yet you only post about two fighters. eh.. I doubt it. You are the one who gets emotionally upset every time someone says something critical of your two favourite fighters and on that basis I'm confident most other posters would agree that I contribute more to this forum than you do.

Anyways, you're back on ignore.

Bye bye.
              Last edited by LacedUp; 01-12-2014, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post

Yet you participated in much of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                  yea it also wouldn't surprise me one bit if hed have starched peter. he still had that explosiveness
                  I agree...he still have that..

Comment

Working...
                  X