Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch is Livid: The Bookies Don't Know F*** All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch is Livid: The Bookies Don't Know F*** All!

CARL FROCH has delivered a verbal KO to those ­writing off his chances ­of becoming a three-time world champion tonight.

Froch is the underdog as he bids to relieve Lucian Bute of his IBF world super-middleweight title at Nottingham’s Capital FM Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope froch wins but mister body puncher has better technique and doesnt lunge his punches.

Comment

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaR Frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooccccc cchhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Sensitive fella this guy is

Comment

The only way to garantee being favourite is if your like Pac and so obviously great by beat down of his opponents who are great consistently, or like Floyd who lives off of his zero and cos he dont fight is living off of past glories as the bookies havent found out how overated he is yet, living off of the Gatti fight and Corrales.

Other than that you will be underdog like BH for the rest of your career. But i do understand how upsetting it is for career that people have seen all youve got to give and are not impressed still. Frochs shown his A game and people still doubt him.

Pac on the other hand is the no1 fighter, for the number one trainer in the world.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-26-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Warrrr froch

Comment

Im hoping for Froch but I can see Bute stopping him in 9 rounds.

Comment

The bookies don't make decisions based on emotion they're trying to make money not lose it.

The smart money's on Bute simple as that.

WAR FROCH!

Comment

Froch is a warrior and will give everything in front of his own crowd but I reckon he's coming up short tonight. Bute hasn't fought the same level in general as Carl has but he showed his quality outclassing Glen Johnson. Nobody ever treated Johnson the way Bute did from start to finish in that fight and he figures to be too sharp for the Cobra.

Comment

Bute by KO Too much skill for the Froch. Too much hand speed footwork And overall technique for the cobra. Carl Gona eat counter after counter from Bute specially that left uppercut to the body and the head and believe the cobra ain't taking too much of those without going down specially to that body. Bute gona have a field day today cuz Froch Gona b right there to b hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X