Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios' Nutritionist Rips Ariza: He's Full of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac doesnt fight at 130 because the moneys up here, ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      his nutritionist said this not rios
      Rios ,his nutritionist,and ariza are all idiots

Comment

I correct myself he was getting Coralles down to 130lbs Alex Ariza is the reason Mayweather wont fight Pacqiuao because the guy is dirty as **** him and Roach will get found out soon and boxing will be all the better for it

Comment

Brandon bum bum Rios had a nutritionist?

What? A staff member at a local take-away?

GTFO.

Comment

Not like Ariza could do anything anyway

Comment

whether this guy likes to hear the truth or not, he failed at his job... your job is to make sure your fighter makes weigh... he didnt..... ariza is one of, if not, the best out there.....

and its nice he looks after his fighters as well, not just a guy looking out for his paycheck at the end of fights

Comment

Ariza's the best? What about Pacquiao cramps and Chavez Jr never being able to make weight?

Comment

Originally posted by the_kid_08 View Post
                  Its easy for Ariza to manipulate nature when he's pumping his fighters full of PED'S he was in Coralles's corner when he was getting a 6ft1in fighter down to 135lbs there's no wonder there's always speculation around fighters Ariza works with. Ther's no smoke without fire

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  Ariza's the best? What about Pacquiao cramps and Chavez Jr never being able to make weight?
                  chavez has made weight, that's why he still has that belt. if he didn't he would've been stripped like morales or rios. it's just he loses a lot of it the day before and regains a bunch the next night. but he does make weight according to those scales.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

chavez has made weight, that's why he still has that belt. if he didn't he would've been stripped like morales or rios. it's just he loses a lot of it the day before and regains a bunch the next night. but he does make weight according to those scales.
                    'm convinced that the WBC will never strip Chavez of that title as long as Bob Arum has his goon hand in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      'm convinced that the WBC will never strip Chavez of that title as long as Bob Arum has his goon hand in the picture.
                      i agree, i don't think they'll strip chavez unless he can't make weight at the scales, and maybe even then they make something up for him to still keep it. there's a thread saying chavez is going to get stripped cause him and arum haven't signed a fight deal with martinez, but i won't believe it until martinez has that belt in his hands.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=545830

Comment

Working...
                      X