Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda To Chilemba: This is Not Africa, No Lions or Tigers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chilemba is actually from Malawi he just fights out of S.A.

Miranda is a funny guy lol he always got jokes, but as much as like watching him fight, Chilemba is no joke and I expect him to use his jab and range to frustrate Miranda and probably cruise to a UD but he could get the KO as well. Im glad Chilemba is getting more exposure especially against a name like Miranda. If he looks good he could open up more opportunities. I would like to see Chilemba-Silakh they have simliar styles and it would be a good match up.

Comment

Black on black racism. Funny, "haha". Right?

Now, I'd like to see a white fighter say the same thing. Hear a Atheist Boxer tell a Religious one that God isn't on his side and isn't going to help him. Invoke some racism, or politics into the promotions.

Oh man, just wishful thinking on my part. I remember when Jorge Barrios said that Edwin Valero is a Communist prostitute and that he was gonna cut his hair and make a man out of him. That's the type of promo I'd like more of.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
        black on black racism. Funny, "haha". Right?

Now, i'd like to see a white fighter say the same thing. Hear a atheist boxer tell a religious one that god isn't on his side and isn't going to help him. Invoke some racism, or politics into the promotions.

Oh man, just wishful thinking on my part. I remember when jorge barrios said that edwin valero is a communist prostitute and that he was gonna cut his hair and make a man out of him. That's the type of promo i'd like more of.
        wtf?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Black on black racism. Funny, "haha". Right?

Now, I'd like to see a white fighter say the same thing. Hear a Atheist Boxer tell a Religious one that God isn't on his side and isn't going to help him. Invoke some racism, or politics into the promotions.

Oh man, just wishful thinking on my part. I remember when Jorge Barrios said that Edwin Valero is a Communist prostitute and that he was gonna cut his hair and make a man out of him. That's the type of promo I'd like more of.
          Very true, if this were Pavlik saying this, it would've caused a world wide racism alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
            [SIZE="3"]Black on black racism. Funny, "haha". Right?
            darker skinned latinos dont consider themselves Black.......

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Actually, Chilemba is from South Africa, not Africa.
              Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Miranda is under the impression this guy came from a tribe in the jungle, while he actually comes from a normal city.
              can pump get reported ??

Comment

Working...
              X