No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Kelly Pavlik, Audley Harrison Meet Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Kelly Pavlik must have been soo honoured... getting the chance to take a photo with possibly the greatest heavyweight of all time. Lucky man.
    Audley is only considered the greatest heavyweight ever because Danny Green hasn't left Cruiserweight.

Comment

what the hell were they thinking?

there's a full bar behind them?

is pavlik still with dunkin? he's hardly a manager to kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Audley is only considered the greatest heavyweight ever because Danny Green hasn't left Cruiserweight.
        Danny hasn't left 'cause Harrison is too big and too strong for him.

Danny' ducking Audley!

Comment

Danny hasn't left 'cause Harrison is too big and too strong for him.

Danny' ducking Audley!
          You're crazy, Audley would just end up being another name on one of the greatest resumes ever. Danny Green didn't become a legend by knocking off cab drivers son. Dude is a killer. Must I show you what he did to Roy Jones? Ya'll musta forgot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            You're crazy, Audley would just end up being another name on one of the greatest resumes ever. Danny Green didn't become a legend by knocking off cab drivers son. Dude is a killer. Must I show you what he did to Roy Jones? Ya'll musta forgot!!!
            Roy was paid to take a free hit and go down.

If you can't see the truth behind the legend that is 'A Force' Harrison then you my friend are nothing but a boxing noob

Even Bruce Lee faked his death so that one day, just one day, he might come across Audley and be intimidated into suicide.

Comment

LMAO at the alcohol in the back and Kelly looking drunk in there!!!! hahaahahaha

Comment

a-force is still dropping to light heavy to fight enzo mac right?

Comment

I hope Audley didn't offer to buy Pavlik a drink.

Comment

Roy was paid to take a free hit and go down.

If you can't see the truth behind the legend that is 'A Force' Harrison then you my friend are nothing but a boxing noob

Even Bruce Lee faked his death so that one day, just one day, he might come across Audley and be intimidated into suicide.
                    Roy took a dive!? See now I know that you don't know sh** about boxing! That wasn't even Roy Jones in there that night against Danny, Roy brought RJ out that night and we all know Roy doesn't like to do that cause RJ is a killer. Unfortunately for RJ he was going up against the greatest of all time in Green that night. I'm not saying Audley isn't the GOAT heavyweight, but while he was fighting cab drivers like David Haye, Green was putting in work against legends. Audley ducked other greats like Michael Grant, Samuel Peter, and Francois Botha.

Comment

Working...
                    X