Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach: Pacquiao Makes Final Decision And Wants Mayweather Next

8:20

"Manny makes the call"

so, when the announcement is made next week...it's all on Manny.

Is there one naive idiot on this board who really thinks Manny is going to pick Floyd?

I didn't think so...

Comment

Fight not going to happen, Bob Arum will never agree to the MGM Grand

Comment

And according to his wife, Jinkee, he's chosen a Miguel Cotto rematch.

Comment

Like i keep telling you, Pacquiao has the final say in everything. Bob Arum doesn't control Pacquiao more than you think.

Comment

Pac has the final say...and we shall see what he chooses to do..duck Floyd or face him?

Comment

this video sucks. I thought it was going to say that Pac made a decision and picked Floyd next but its just Roach saying the normal B.S.

Comment

If I was Filipino I'd be embarrassed of this coward. Instead of taking the fight everyone wants he will do exactly what his masters Bob Arum and Michael Koncz are telling him to do. Just a weak chump taking orders from the white man.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  Fight not going to happen, Bob Arum will never agree to the MGM Grand
                  Don't mistake Manny's cowardice for Bob's greed.

Comment

FFS, why can't Manny just say, 'you know what Bob, the slot is open for May 5th for me to fill, I'm gonna fight with or without you'

This fight really doesn't need Top Rank's promotion. You think Arum would be so stubborn to miss out on the money in that fight if Pac put his foot down? I'm sure Golden Boy would gladly take the reigns for that fight if Arum stayed pig headed.

Comment

Working...
                    X