Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Mayweather continues this 1 fight a year trend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Mayweather continues this 1 fight a year trend...

i hope he continues doing this 1 fight a year plan he's doing until he's 40 years old. i want him to find out the hard way that fighting once a year is not enough if you still want to compete at a high level. yea you can stay in shape by running on the treadmill whatever but its not the same when you step into the ring.
    nobody gives a damn about pacquiao vs mayweather anymore so i hope that ortiz can pull the trigger and knock mayweather out and finish him off for good and i think ortiz has the skills to do so.
    mayweather should either retire after his next fight or sometime next year unless if he really wants to risk his undefeated streak...

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
    i hope he continues doing this 1 fight a year plan he's doing until he's 40 years old. i want him to find out the hard way that fighting once a year is not enough if you still want to compete at a high level. yea you can stay in shape by running on the treadmill whatever but its not the same when you step into the ring.
    nobody gives a damn about pacquiao vs mayweather anymore so i hope that ortiz can pull the trigger and knock mayweather out and finish him off for good and i think ortiz has the skills to do so.
    mayweather should either retire after his next fight or sometime next year unless if he really wants to risk his undefeated streak...

this is what makes the Ortiz fight compelling. Floyd says "trust me i'll be ready" but how ready can you really be if you're only in one REAL fight a year?? with no headgear and the other guy trying to decapitate you.......?

Comment

Working...
    X