No announcement yet.

Wladimir playing Golf after injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    Read the article, 36-18 handicap (depending where he is playing). That's semi-pro level. I bet when he retires from boxing he'll devote all his time to golf, but I wish he wouldn't play so much golf now, that **** is bad for you spine with all the hard twisting you have to do. He needs to focus on boxing now and try to beat Holmes' record of title defenses.
    dont know about the quality of eastern european universities but wlad is officially a scholar...

he should use his brains if theyre not scrambled after he retires

Comment

Read the article, 36-18 handicap (depending where he is playing). That's semi-pro level. I bet when he retires from boxing he'll devote all his time to golf, but I wish he wouldn't play so much golf now, that **** is bad for you spine with all the hard twisting you have to do. He needs to focus on boxing now and try to beat Holmes' record of title defenses.
      36-18 handicap is a hacker junk player. You are conmsidered a good player when you play of single figures.

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
        Sounds like Wlad isn't too good at golf.
        18 handicap isn't bad, especially for someone playing part time, I think you need to have a 2 or below handicap to think about turning pro, with practice and natural athletic ability he'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          36-18 handicap is a hacker junk player. You are conmsidered a good player when you play of single figures.
          Yeah, I know single digits. But for a part time player? I would be glad if I had an 18 handicap.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            dont know about the quality of eastern european universities but wlad is officially a scholar...

he should use his brains if theyre not scrambled after he retires

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

18 handicap isn't bad, especially for someone playing part time, I think you need to have a 2 or below handicap to think about turning pro, with practice and natural athletic ability he'll be good.
              18 handicap is respectable for a everyday golfer. 36 handicap is pretty terrible actually. 18 handicap means he's playing bogey golf, which is what I play, as a part time hobby.

36 handicap means he's playing double bogey golf, which is not good no matter how you look at it. If he's a candidate to be a semi-pro golfer, so am I.

Comment

I'm sure he'd get better with more devotion to it, but so would Sam Peter.

Comment

he golfs, he plays chess, AND knocks mofos out....can't hate on that....as far as Del Boy goes....c'mon now.....Wlad beats dude with ease so please stop that ducking mess!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with his abdominal area if he can play golf. He ducked Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
                      I'm sure he'd get better with more devotion to it, but so would Sam Peter.
                      I can't see Sam Peter being good at golf, sorry, an NFL linebacker yes, a golfer no.

Comment

Working...
                      X