No announcement yet.

UFC 2012 Team Numbers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 2012 Team Numbers.

Surprise surprise, Jackson's MMA had the most decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Surprise surprise, Jackson's MMA had the most decisions...
      Yep, tainting the sport, one match at a time. Hate their mentality. It's clearly that gym too because we've seen many of those guys fight great fights when they don't train there.

Thanks for the chart. Very interesting stuff.

Comment

LOL @ the Greg Jackson hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          LOL @ the Greg Jackson hate.
          What? He trains his fighters to win points and decisions, proof is in the numbers...

Comment

Nothing wrong with winning by decision, that's good for a fighter to learn. Or may be boring but they just want to win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              What? He trains his fighters to win points and decisions, proof is in the numbers...
              I'm not denying it. I just find it funny that Greg Jackson is seen as the devil in MMA. He's a coach for crying out load, his job is to help is fighters win, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                I'm not denying it. I just find it funny that Greg Jackson is seen as the devil in MMA. He's a coach for crying out load, his job is to help is fighters win, end of.
                The UFC loves people like you. No questions, no arguments. Just give them winners and they'll eat it up no matter how dreadful the fights are. There are successful coaches who don't train their guys the way Jackson does so you can't pretend he's simply being a coach. He's intentionally teaching a minimal risk program. And, a lot of us don't like seeing the sport drained of action and bravado.

Comment

Just winning isn't the most important thing in combat sports. UFC would die if it where full of LNP wrestlers or boring point fighters. People don't want to pay to see that, there has to be some form of entertainment....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    The UFC loves people like you. No questions, no arguments. Just give them winners and they'll eat it up no matter how dreadful the fights are. There are successful coaches who don't train their guys the way Jackson does so you can't pretend he's simply being a coach. He's intentionally teaching a minimal risk program. And, a lot of us don't like seeing the sport drained of action and bravado.
                    Based on the data, Jackson MMA is only batting about .500.

Comment

Working...
                    X