Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cassidy bodybags a top tier battlerapper after 12 year hiatus!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    Charron is underratted he 3-0'd shotgun suge too but to be honest suge sucks, but clipps always come slacking when its not on url, he lost out in arizona too.
    Clips is one dimensional thats why he has several losses.

Comment

Cassidy destroyed him lmao

Wow

Comment

Ayo dawg, look.

All these whack posters all up in this thread?
        They Better log off and go straight to bed
        You spit that fire? Son, I eat them nuggets, 50 piece
        I eat that chocolate
        Reeses Piece
        Put your ears close to the screen, listen how I go hard
        That dude "original" so fake, I held him up in front of a light bulb and saw through him like a fake Pokemon card
        That made you chuckle? My lyrical jabs make your knees buckle, i'd ask you to spit back but you suck doe.
        That boy "led" better come mow my lawn
        I heard he got a glass chin, like Amir Khan
        Ever since he got KTFO by that drunk Derranged
        He's been fighting featherfists and he thinks no one is gonna find that strange
        One more thing, that kid jas is a gay Brit
        He can come jerk off my dick!

Kev 3-0'd boxingscene

Comment

those posses are ruining ****

Comment

Cass bodied him. Too many bars that had too big of an impact.

**** what the crowd's reaction is. When he mimic'd him and when he dared him TWICE. That alone ended this sh.t

One dude, dared him. Got punched. Cass dared him TWICE. Didn't do sh.t

It's over. I'm done. Logging off now.

Comment

Dafuq is this shyt, this guy is literally done... comes back looking like a black Fat Joe and speaks thug lingo rhymes psht what a waste of time.

Comment

Damn that nukkah gained a lot of weight maybe he's just on a bulk.

Comment

The fact that Diz, who is supposed to be one of the best in the world, is had a debateable with someone that hasn't battled in 12 freaking years is absurd. He did a disservice to all battle rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                    Dafuq is this shyt, this guy is literally done... comes back looking like a black Fat Joe and speaks thug lingo rhymes psht what a waste of time.
                    You sound upset. 12 year hiatus, washed his hands with a guy they considered one of the best. Also got the biggest paycheck ever in battlerap a guarantee of 250,000 dollars. Floyd mayweather of hip-hop...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      The fact that Diz, who is supposed to be one of the best in the world, is had a debateable with someone that hasn't battled in 12 freaking years is absurd. He did a disservice to all battle rappers.
                      Debateable? Nah that was a bodybag.. Cass was just stomping on a cadaver after the beginning of the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
                      X