No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Clinches Brutal Knockout of Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I.R.I.E View Post
    Great pics what an awesome fight. Is JMM the legit 4th weight Mex champ now? If so why no thread about that? That is a huge accomplishment congrats to JMM!
    No, no belt was on the line.

Comment

Marquez ended Pacquiao whole wave

Comment

I don't buy the PEDs stuff... but if Marquez is now on PEDs... what is equal advantage no one!

Mayweather's fix... blood testing in all fights!

BTW... congrats to Marquez that nearly at 40, still in great shape with a great hearth! Bravo!

Comment

Let Marquez have his victory.. He earned it.. Didn't let the judges decide.. He let his fist decide the outcome!

Comment

lol at all the PED talk...

btw, JMM's KO of Pac >>>>>>>>>> Martinez' KO of PWILL

Comment

Oh Stop this PED bull crap. How funny when the tables are turned. Marquez is a warrior and a master technician. Manny Pacquiao was the bigger and stronger fighter going into this fight. Manny weighed in at 147. Meanwhile Marquez came in at 143. So you tell me who's bigger.

No one should be surprised Marquez is a hell of a fighter.
              And only has one convincing lost and that was to Mayweather.
              All his other fights you can make an argument for him that he had won.

Marquez body was no where as ripped as Pacquiao. And his stomach wasn't as ripped as Pac. But since he whopped Pacquiao's ass. Then his must have used PED right???

Funny how Pacquiao fans are quick to point the finger and accuse Marquez of PED.

When Pacquiao a smaller fighter was coming up in weight and beating the crap of these bigger guys like De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey, Mosley, Margarito. And when Floyd Mayweather accused Pacquiao of PED. They all got mad.

Take the Lost! 2 in a Row! But that was a Brutal Knock Out!

Manny Pacquiao was laying like a sheep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                Wow.....just wow
                Why don't you actually make a point instead of just a troll post. I explained myself pretty clearly. You just expose yourself as an ignorant fool, exactly of the sort I was directly addressing.

Comment

This fight was about 1 man who got careless in the ring and ran into a shot. I dont think it had anything to do with PEDs. Manny lunged in and he got dropped. It happens in boxing.

Comment

Roach is in a really bad slump!! 3 top attractions that he's trained & all 3 have lost in a row,1 got a really bad beat down & 2 got knocked the fuk out!!! Khan, Pacquiao & Chavez jr (2 real champions & 1 hype job)
                    Last edited by Tomasio; 12-09-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Elf Hatton is desperate and broke

some where drunk in England dressed as an Elf in a little wee green elf suit Ricky Hatton is smiling and snorting to celebrate Marquez’s stunning KO. Vindication.

Comment

Working...
                      X